Monday, January 25, 2010

Mojo Monday – Heart’s Desire & a pic from CHA


mojo012510
It’s been **forever** since I’ve stamped at my desk!  I had to play along with the Mojo Monday {MOJO123}challenge this evening and managed to make this card as soon as I got home from school while John got dinner on the table!  I used my new Verve set Heart’s Desire I won at the last release!  I kept my card super simple since I was short on time but I like it!  I used Gina K. cardstock (Lipstick Red, Innocent Pink, Black Onyx, white) and Basic Grey Sugar Rush and Romance collection buttons.
DSCN0026
Here is a close up of the shimmer from glitter pens on the heart and arrow. **It’s so great to stamp again – the most I did the past week was at CHA on Sat. morning -  I managed to do 3 make ‘n takes!
18572_1142735143668_1686153241_274220_3505954_n
Here is a picture taken on Friday morning by the SCS booth before the madness started.  I’m with the Baker’s Dozen gals from left to right Karen G., Dawn Easton, Karen M., Jodi and Jami Sibley).  We had so much fun!  More gals arrived after the picture was taken Jackie and Sankari but we didn’t get any pictures with the WHOLE group that attended :-(   It was a LOT of work but more FUN than anything!  I loved meeting the gals and hanging out!  It was WAY more FUN than any SU! event I attended, in fact!  I wish I could have stayed longer but I had to go to work today and had school this evening.  Sigh…I plan to lift more pics when others share them.  I didn’t take a camera but I took a few pictures with my cell phone, just not much – it was way too busy!  Pin It

15 comments on "Mojo Monday – Heart’s Desire & a pic from CHA"

Jana Weaver on 11:43 PM CST said...

Cute card, and it was super fun getting to meet you in person at CHA! Next time you come to the bay area, be sure to drop me a line!!

Gingerbread Gal♥ on 1:25 AM CST said...

Beautiful card Donna! It was so great meeting you at CHA! You are such a sweetie!
:) Rachel

Melanie on 8:05 AM CST said...

very fun!

Alex on 10:47 AM CST said...

Your card is beautiful Donna!! Sounds like CHA was a great time! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Harriet Skelly on 11:34 AM CST said...

Hi Donna! It was so great to meet you in person at the Super Show! If you get a chance - check out my Stamping Star Sightings posts on my blog:
allycatcards.blogspot.com

Hugs, Harriet

Monika/Buzsy on 12:17 PM CST said...

What a great card Donna! I need to play along and use that sketch. :o) Love the heart and the buttons! Can't wait to see more picts from CHA.

Joan Ervin on 4:50 PM CST said...

Hey Miss Donna....sure was good to meet you at CHA!!! Since we only live an hour from each other we have got to get together!!!!! I love your little round, scalloped, adorable Valentine, too!!!!!

Melissa Sauls on 6:34 PM CST said...

Awesome card Donna!! I just love how you have the arrow going through the heart like that...so creative!!! Beautiful job! And you guys looks just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna, glad to have you back in Texas even though I am in MI. Your card is wonderful and I am so glad that you had a great time at CHA.

redwasher1 on 8:37 PM CST said...

Donna, your valentine is gorgeous!! Good to hear you had a great time!!

Cat Tidwell on 9:46 AM CST said...

Welcome back home! What a gorgeous quick creation, wish my quick ones looked this good!! LOL!

Rose Ann on 11:22 AM CST said...

I love your pretty Valentine, Donna!! What a great picture of you TE Rockstars!!

Jennie on 3:13 PM CST said...

Such a pretty Valentine! Nice picture of you ladies at CHA!!!

Vanessa on 3:27 PM CST said...

How cool that you went to CHA. One day I want to go to one of those! Love the group picture!

Your Valentine is super cute. I just love Valentine cards!

Carolina on 4:05 AM CST said...

Adorable card sweet friend! So bummed I didn't get to hang out with you on your last night, but man did thing take a turn for the worse...glad to be home and feeling much better, but wow, do not want to go through that again!

Hope to mail your goodies to you this week...knee deep in party planning celebration since I get home but will make every effort to make it to the post office!

Glad you made it home safe and sound - hugs & love!

Post a Comment