Wednesday, April 8, 2009

CAS09 Be Still and Oh Baby!


kraft magic CAS09 

Here is my card for the Clean & Simple challenge on SCS this week (CAS09) Distressing!  I made my focal image ticket with 54.01 large solid ticket by Starving Artistamps, stamped in Creamy Caramel ink on kraft cardstock, then the outline number ticket stamped in Vintage Photo distress ink.  Then, I used my Kraft Magic technique by stamping my FS-5 Asters large silhouette flowers in white craft ink.  I colored over the image with prismacolor pencils.  The card base was stamped with SU! weathered background in creamy caramel ink on kraft cardstock, then both sponged with vintage photo ink.  The sentiment is in the Timeless set.  

And now for the Oh Baby! news!  Here are pictures of the new Doodlefactory sets released and ready for ordering – look, we have DF People and a neighborhood!!!  It is so awesome!!  So many more possibilities!!  I’ll have samples to show possibly next week, maybe sooner!  If you’d like to enter the blog candy to win it all – enter here!  You have until April 12 Midnight (EST) to enter and specific guidelines-be sure to read it all!  If you don’t want to wait to see if you’re the winner – you can always purchase them now and if you win, you can choose something else for free! 

But before you leave, I want to remind you that any time you want to purchase Starving Artistamps or Doodlefactory stamps, you can get 10% off your order with this discount code at checkout: SAVETENDB!  It’s that simple! 

DFneighborhood DFsuperparentsohbaby

babysentiments

What do YOU think?!?  Aren’t they awesome??! 

Pin It

8 comments on "CAS09 Be Still and Oh Baby!"

Jeanette Wallén on 10:41 AM CDT said...

Wow Donna, your card is absolutely STUNNING - so clean and simple, yet soooo beautiful and well made. I salute you!!!!! :D

/ Jeanette

Cat Tidwell on 11:13 AM CDT said...

Oh I love this! Fantastic on the CAS and distressing, I'm having a hard time with that one, lol! (clean and distressed? hard to put together for me I guess, lol!)

Julia Aston on 12:26 PM CDT said...

Love your distressed card Donna - and how fun are these new Doodle Factory stamps!!! I'm in trouble!!!

Linsey R on 2:06 PM CDT said...

Oh Yes, they are absolutely wondeful!! I just adore SA and I can't wait to get some more soon!! You forgot to add gorgeous and stunning to your clean and simple card!! It's fabulous, miss donna, just like you :) I hope you have a great day, sweet friend! xoxo luv u

Christina Fischer on 6:52 PM CDT said...

Beautiful card, Donna! I love the distressing! Those new stamps are adorable!

Alex on 1:33 AM CDT said...

Your distressed card is gorgeous Donna!! I love the colors!!! And, very cute stamps! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Juliana on 8:15 AM CDT said...

I love the distressed look, Donna!!
This is beautiful!!

Jodi Collins on 10:19 AM CDT said...

LOVE your GORGEOUS card and these new sets are SUPER cute!!

Post a Comment