Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SC222: Welcome Baby!


welcome baby SC222

I know 3 people who will be having babies over the next 4 months-wow!  So here is a card I made for one of them (incidentally all three are having girls…hardly anyone waits to be surprised these days, huh?) If I ever have a baby, I do want to be surprised {well that’s what I say today}. 

I totally fell in love with Sweet Pea (the baby just released by Pink Cat Studio) and this is the first time I inked it up!  I am proud to say I got the perfect baby skin tone mixing flesh & one of my pinks with my peerless watercolors!  I better note it for future reference!    I used SCS’ sketch challenge from last week SC222.  Isn’t this baby adorable riding its big giraffe!?

Pin It

9 comments on "SC222: Welcome Baby!"

Vanessa on 8:59 AM CDT said...

Soooooooo CUTE! I love it! Great coloring, and yes you got the perfect shade of skin color.

DoodleFactory on 10:13 AM CDT said...

haha, I love how the teddy bear is holding on too. That is so cute.

Alex on 10:46 AM CDT said...

This is soooo adorable, I just love that image!! What a cutie! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Ila on 11:16 AM CDT said...

This is just Adorable..and the coloring is Fabulous!!...Hugs, Ila

Melissa on 12:02 PM CDT said...

Fabulous job on your card Donna! It's so sweet and you did get the perfect flesh tone, way to go!! Thanks for sharing your card with me, I'll add it to my gallery.
Hugs,
Melissa

Christi Flores on 2:14 PM CDT said...

This is the sweetest!!!!

Barbara Schram on 2:26 PM CDT said...

Pefect colors and coloring for sure, Donna! LOVE this cute, adorable image...perfect in every way!

Cat Tidwell on 11:14 AM CDT said...

Very cute Donna! And fantastic coloring on it!

Jodi Collins on 10:19 AM CDT said...

This is just ADORABLE in every possible way Donna! Your coloring ROCKS!

Post a Comment