Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sketch time at StampTV-Kraft Magic!


STVSC4 kraft magic

It’s Thursday and my turn to host the stampTV sketch challenge!! I just love the black magic technique where you stamp with white craft ink on black cardstock & use colored pencils to fill in the stamp. Lately I’ve been mixing my neutrals and having fun doing it!! On my card, I changed things up a bit by stamping with white craft ink on kraft cardstock and colored in with prismacolor pencils for more vibrancy. I like how it turned out! I used the StampTV Floral Frenzy kit – Elegant Flowers and the Rich and Shabby digital papers as well as ribbon & brads from the embellishments included in the kit.

Check out my sketch here with details on how to play!

Pin It

6 comments on "Sketch time at StampTV-Kraft Magic!"

Julia Aston on 10:00 AM CDT said...

Fun technique Donna! very pretty card - love the colors you used!

Jodi Collins on 10:50 AM CDT said...

WOW girlie! This is just GORGEOUS!!! LOVE this technique!!!

jacque4u2c on 12:33 PM CDT said...

Love the colors!!!!!! Beautiful!

Carolina on 1:16 AM CDT said...

Love this technique Donna - I've got to try it out! I've got my sketch printed out and ready to play!!!

Vanessa on 7:50 AM CDT said...

This is pretty. I really like the DP.

Christina Fischer on 8:51 AM CDT said...

Beautiful, Donna! I love this color combination, and those flowers look gorgeous!

Post a Comment