Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh Baby! A Snake!!


CAS12 bear

Here’s a card I made using today’s SCS Clean & Simple Challenge to use Little Bits of Ribbon {CAS12}.  I grabbed my sweet fluffy bear, bottle & diaper bag from the Oh Baby! Doodlefactory set and my new Labels 4 Nestability dies which I love!!  The little bit of ribbon with a green safety pin on it is from a retired SU! designer ribbon bundle that I literally only had bits of – perfect for the ribbons you just can’t bring yourself to trash!  Sentiments on both cards are from Sentiments Baby!

momma said

This other card I made uses crying {or scared} Izzy from the set along with the Jungle backdrop – complete with frightening long snake!!  Poor Izzy – scared out of her mind!  Maybe Super-Dad will rescue her from the Jungle & bring her home safe.  Stay tuned…

Pin It

5 comments on "Oh Baby! A Snake!!"

Jennie on 9:04 AM CDT said...

Great cards. What a great use of the little ribbon pieces for your CAS card. As far as Izzy, I would be screaming too! Like the way you highlighted the sentiment.

Julia Aston on 9:12 AM CDT said...

Two fun cards Donna! love the cute bear and the little ribbons on your CAS card - and the scared baby is just so fun!

DoodleFactory on 10:13 AM CDT said...

Izzy in the jungle is funny funny FUNNY! I love that card, and that nestie is great - I can see you'll get a lot of great use out of it.

Juliana on 3:31 PM CDT said...

*SNICKER*
I love it--a baby in the jungle!! It made me LOL--dunno why but it did!!!!

Your baby blue card is so sweet, too!!!!

Kathy K on 7:39 AM CDT said...

Donna, you have been rocking out some pretty sweet DF card lately!! I love the baby in the jungle one. How absolutely perfect is that?! Have a great week! :)

Post a Comment