Sunday, April 26, 2009

Shopping friends in sunshine & in shade


pink flamingo shoppers

Here are 2 cupcake diva friends shopping from the Taylored Expressions set Downtown Diva.  This sentiment cracks me up - ‘people who say money can’t buy happiness don’t know where to shop!’  I made this card for my DMIL to send to her college friend (at her request) and I thought my SU! Flamingo dp would be fun for it!

mushoom squirrels

Here’s a card I realized I’ve not shared using last month’s release Branching Out & Branching Out Coordinates.  When I was making  this cute card, positioning the dp swirl tree, DH said it looked like a mushroom so I went with it (although the angle I photographed it, you can see the top of the tree, oops).  I used Basic Grey Offbeat scraps on this card, and made 2 squirrels facing each other by stamping a squirrel on a mirror image stamp that way it showed the squirrel friends enjoying some shade under the big mushroom. 

Just one more week until sneak peeks from Taylor & the Baker’s Dozen Design Team for May’s release, you are going to LOVE what we have in store for you!! 

Pin It

3 comments on "Shopping friends in sunshine & in shade"

Ila on 11:40 AM CDT said...

Both of these cards are Fabulous and So Cute!!...love those shopping cupcakes..and the sentiment is a hoot!...I love the tree in the 2nd one and the squirrels are just the Cutest!!...Hugs, Ila

Rose Ann on 12:34 PM CDT said...

Both of your cards are so adorable, Donna!! Your designs ROCK, as usual!!

Alex on 12:38 PM CDT said...

These are so stinkin' adorable Donna! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Post a Comment