Wednesday, April 29, 2009

CPS113: A Friend


CPS 113 Friend

It’s been a while since I’ve used any of my Cornish Heritage Farms stamps and since they are the CPS sponsor this week, it was as good a time as any to get a card made using them.  Can you tell I am loving my new Spellbinders Labels 4 dies?  Makes me realize I need Labels 1-3!!  I made the sentiment Friend Centers the focal point, adding the Leafy branch cuttlebug embossing folder, a prima flower and buttons/ribbon from SU!  The colors I used are vanilla & blush blossom for cardstock. 

See ya soon with a card for StampTV’s weekly sketch challenge! 

Pin It

13 comments on "CPS113: A Friend"

Christi Flores on 8:50 PM CDT said...

Wow! This is absolutely stunning!!

Danni on 10:56 PM CDT said...

Gorgeous card!

N2ScrapN4Fun on 12:16 AM CDT said...

Your card is fabulous. Elegant in every way. I'm going to have to checkout the Spellbinders label dies...

Selma on 8:53 AM CDT said...

Donna this card is just gorgeous. I love your color combination.

MiamiKel on 9:47 AM CDT said...

Truly beautiful - such a lovely card!

Beth S on 10:55 AM CDT said...

Hi Donna.Love this card. Simply beautiful. Great shading on the embossed image and also on the nestie cutout.

Jennie on 11:57 AM CDT said...

This is beautiful! Love the color and the label dies...I need some too!

Ila on 12:22 PM CDT said...

Wow!! this is Absolutley Beautiful Donna!!...I love the colors and embossing.. the layers, sentiment and accents are just lovely!!..Hugs, Ila

Cami on 2:34 PM CDT said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Donna! So soft in colors and elegant. Cami

Lea L. on 2:44 PM CDT said...

Very pretty! I love the dry embossing on the background paper! Great job with CPS 113!

~Lea

Denise Marzec on 6:21 PM CDT said...

Such soft and pretty colors! Gorgeous!

Rose Ann on 6:25 PM CDT said...

Gorgeous card, Donna!! I love the soft colors, pretty texture, and lovely accents!!

Tracey on 2:07 AM CDT said...

This is so pretty and elegant!

Post a Comment