Thursday, April 16, 2009

PERSONAL NEWS to share


  • John’s lower back steroid shots seemed to have worked the first few days but he’s back in pain again (mainly when he lays down for bed)
  • Our sick cat Chica was diagnosed with Toxoplasmosis, a parasite that we are treating with antibiotics.  She seemed to be doing well for about a week and then had a few incidences since Wednesday that the vet said can be expected.  We need to continue to watch and if it doesn’t get better we may need to alter her medications.
  • Something happened on Wednesday {re: employment} that may affect the consistency of postings I’ve had on my blog.  Rest assured I will still be creating and sharing but some of my focus may shift slightly due to not having a set schedule that I’m used to.  I hope you will continue to look forward to my sharing! 
  • I’m currently working on the Gina K. new release scheduled for Thursday, April 23 {sneak peeks start on Monday midnight CST}.  It’s HUGE and you will be so excited about it!!!
Pin It

4 comments on "PERSONAL NEWS to share"

NinaB on 1:57 AM CDT said...

My prayers are with John and other things you listed. I can't wait to see Gina's new releases too. Have a good weekend.

Sankari W. on 1:00 PM CDT said...

Sending you big hugs Donna! Hope John is feeling better everyday! I sent over a little package for you - they might have had to put a cold pack in it because its coming to Texas... so be on the lookout for a lil ole' box from Iowa :) (ps - I had to put my card in a ziploc bag - so that if the cold pack melted it wouldn't ruin the card - not very classy packaging but... somewhat practical I suppose... I hope you are doing well dearest Donna!!! You are such an inspiration to me! Can't wait to see your beautiful sneak peeks!
Sending you big sunny hugs :)
Sankari :)

Angie Tieman on 7:22 PM CDT said...

Hey Donna! Sending you hugs and good thoughts and prayers for good outcomes!!

Carolina on 1:13 AM CDT said...

My dear friend...I'm so sorry you are having to deal with so much all at once. Life has a funny way of just hitting us in the gut when we least expect it. As you go through this, please know that spiritually you are not alone and know that there many of us thinking of you and John and hoping that you're able to get through this valley quickly and reach that hill to brighter and better times.

Looking forward to your Gina K. creations...I always love your take on her stamps!

Sending you big hugs and tons of love!

Post a Comment