Tuesday, December 9, 2008

DF Winter Fun - Mayhew & Bling Bling Sexy Lips


I just had to get the Doodlefactory Collection Winter Set (which was last year's but I didn't know about them until this year).  I think all the DF sets are so unique & fun and this is no exception! My favorite is the squirrelly girl & the snowman - this set was created prior to the naming of the DF characters, guess I may have to make up my own, huh?  Let's call this dude Mayhew ... Variant of Matthew (Hebrew) "gift of the Lord" since he is wearing his yamika & holding his menorah in the midst of celebrating Hannukah with his presents & dreidel - exlcaiming 'Oh Goodies'  

Here is my snowman Bling-Bling Sexy-Lips* built in the meadow.  I got the idea to create my meadow from this card by Anna Wight (she used patterned paper for her meadow).  I just cut a scratch piece of cardstock with various size waves & laid on my cardstock & sponged with baja breeze ink.  The I put a layer of stardust stickles on it.  So fun!  The tree is from the DF Halloween set from last year.   The sentiment is from Casual Holiday Greetings.  Bling Bling Sexy Lips' scarf is colored with Copic atyou Spica pens for some bling (I'm totally addicted to them!)

*Want to know what YOUR snowman name would be?  Click here to find out!! and leave a comment to tell me what it is!  More Fun!!
Pin It

11 comments on "DF Winter Fun - Mayhew & Bling Bling Sexy Lips"

Catherine on 1:27 PM CST said...

both cards are too cute and your snowman sure does have sexy lips..LOL!

Ila on 1:35 PM CST said...

Oh My!! these are just the Cutest...sure brought a smile to my day!..lol...Hugs,Ila

DoodleFactory on 1:56 PM CST said...

You are too funny, Donna - I was wondering how you came up with the snowman's name, it totally cracked me up. I looked up mine and its Funky Frosty-Buns. hah.

Your meadow scene is brilliant - nice work with the older sets!

Kristine on 4:25 PM CST said...

Ok, this is not only a very cute card, but OMGoodness girlfriend...your "snow scene" is THE BEST!! WOW--I'll have to save that one for a CASE later on. LOVE IT!! Oh, and BTW...my snowman name is "Fuzzy Sexy lips" can it get any grosser than that? No one will want to kiss me, HAHA!!

Paula on 4:55 PM CST said...

Too cute! My snowwoman name is Squiggles Happy-Eyes! Huh?

Shirley on 5:54 PM CST said...

Thanks for explaining about the Jewish religion and culture. I love learning things like that. I think the card is really cute and I think the snowman is precious and the background so creative and wonderful! Thanks for commenting on my blog, Donna and thanks for following too!

Jessie/knightrone on 8:37 PM CST said...

Cuckoo Carrot-Nose, hows THAT for a name!! Too funny!! super cute cards!!

Angie Tieman on 11:33 PM CST said...

These are SO fun! Love, love, love them!

Deb Wood on 9:44 AM CST said...

These are really cute!!! I never get a good name when I do these things, WAH!!

Rose Ann on 11:44 AM CST said...

I totally LOVE both of these, girl!! You are just too creative and talented!! I LOVE your snowy and sparkly rolling hill on your Bling-Bling snowman!!

I'm Fluffy Snow Dancer...lol!

Lee on 10:40 PM CST said...

LOL......I sure love that snowy meadow!!! My name is Sassy Sexy Lips btw!!!! HIGH-sterical!!!!

Post a Comment