Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Personalized Girly Gifts & Crazy Copic Sale!!


Here is a gift I made for our 13 yr-old niece in Austin (John's step-sister's daughter) Taylor. She is really into the dramatics in more ways that one *if you know what I mean* and loves High School Musical so I picked her up little things at Wal-Mart -necklace) and pen, lip balm & file from Avon and decorated my last mini canvas bag for her. I went with the red & yellow theme of HSM and made a little post-it holder. I used the Flight of the Butterfly by SU!

And here is a little personalized tote & notecards I made for Taylor's 5 yr-old sister Emma (it was a suggestion by her mom to make them since she is teaching her to write thank you cards). I used All in the Family SU! set as well as JustRite stampers Times New Roman & Curlz font with border from self-inking monogram kit I kept the layout simple & all the paper used is My Mind's Eye Magnolia slab (such fun colors & patterns in there). I made 2 of each card for a total of 8 and just love how cute the tote is! I used a clear envelope case & sliced off the top to slip in the dp and finished off the ribbon/handles with my 50 cent satin turquoise ribbon from Hobby Lobby.




P.S. Interested in taking advantage of a CRAZY Copic Sale at Gina K Designs? Dec 23-25 only
all sets of Copic Ciao markers are $99.95 while supplies last! AND there's a bonus special too!

If you purchase BOX C, you get "Rectangle Greetings" free!
If you purchase BOX D, you get "Heartfelt Hits 1" free!
If you purchase them both, you get both sets free!

"Heartfelt Hits 1" was one of last year's Valentine's releases. Gina has talked a lot about how music is such a huge part of her life; she plays keyboards and sings so last year she came up with the idea of creating a stamp set using song titles with images to match. This set is being featured this month in Scrap and Stamp Arts "All Star" edition and here is a card sample for you that uses both "Heartfelt Hits 1" and "Rectangle Greetings." (Last week I picked up a copy and I'm so proud to say that I represent a stamping All Star, serving on her Sr. Design Team!
Lastly, if you have not yet signed up for the Gina K newsletter - scroll down to the lower right & enter your email address) or sign up for updates on her blog because next week she is going to be counting down the new year with fantastic blog candy (and anyone who is familiar with Gina K knows she is so generous - be sure to get in on the goods!)
Pin It

7 comments on "Personalized Girly Gifts & Crazy Copic Sale!!"

Unknown on 4:06 PM CST said...

Very cute gift ideas:)

Carolina on 7:07 PM CST said...

What sweet adorable gifts Donna - I'm sure the girls will love it!

Denise Marzec on 7:30 PM CST said...

Oh my gosh, these are incredibly cute!!

Gabby on 1:42 AM CST said...

Now those are ADORABLE!!! Your work is awesome! ~Gabby

Jessie/knightrone on 12:42 PM CST said...

These sets are FABULOUS!!

Lee on 4:33 PM CST said...

Oh what a fun and awesome Auntie!!! Those gifts are just amazing and sweet!!!!

Rose Ann on 8:50 PM CST said...

These are so adorable! I love those cute images and pretty papers!!

Post a Comment