Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas


This image takes my breath away; it brings tears to my eyes and makes my heart warm & fuzzy. With all the hustle & bustle of the season, whatever your beliefs may be, take a moment to pause & reflect on the true meaning of the season - it's not about the tangible gifts you will give or get because those are not lasting gifts. But think about your loved ones; whether you will spend time with them or not, appreciate them, give them a hug & let them know you love them. Read about the birth of Jesus and know that this love in its purest form. I appreciate & love all of y'all that take the time to read about what I create & share in my little corner of the world. Pin It

7 comments on "Merry Christmas"

Ila on 10:25 AM CST said...

This is Beautiful Donna...both the photo and the message you've written....Thank You!!
A Blessed Merry Christmas to you and yours....and yes...I think I should move there too...lol..Hugs, Ila

Shirley/Jennifer on 3:28 PM CST said...

Too Often we all at times forget the true meaning as we get caught up in the hustle and bustle.
I so rely on God in my everyday life.. and its a true blessing to know he is always there for me.

Please have a great Christmas

Gabby on 4:17 PM CST said...

I agree with Shirley...it's almost too easy to forget the true meaning of Christmas! Merry Christmas girlie and thanks for sharing this beautiful image!

Lee on 4:32 PM CST said...

So very well said and what a meaningful and heart-touching photo!!! Thanks for helping to keep everything in perspective!!!! I hope you and John have a truly wonderful and happy holiday season!!

Unknown on 9:55 PM CST said...

Very well put Donna!! My husband and I just saw that movie a couple of days ago, it was very well done I thought! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas Donna!! :)

Vanessa on 9:18 AM CST said...

It's amazing that God became a man!!! He was in a womb for 9 months, then lived a human life for 33 1/2 years, died a horrific death, resurrected to become the life-giving Spirit, all so that He could get inside of us and to save us! That is pure love! Thanks for sharing. I just love Him!

Rose Ann on 8:49 PM CST said...

This is beautiful, Donna! Merry Christmas to you, my friend!!

Post a Comment