Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SA/DF CCCC (Clearly Cool Card Challenge)



This is my first time making a clear card (wasn't sure I had enough acetate to do it but I did!) and it was fun!  You can tell it was my first time because I put a snowflake right smack dab on top of Coco's right eye!  I didn't lay my image down before stamping my snowflakes, oh well!   This is a challenge posted on the SA blog as well as Papercraft Planet and if you play you could win this fun set Santa's Sweet Shoppe (and free sentiments)!  But never fear if you already have this set you can choose another if you win!!  Just be sure to use keyword SADF1208 when uploading to SCS or PCP and you have until December 30th to play so no excuses - take a break from all the hard work preparing for Christmas & make a clear card & increase your chances at getting free rubber!!   Pin It

10 comments on "SA/DF CCCC (Clearly Cool Card Challenge)"

Cat Tidwell on 7:07 AM CST said...

What a cute card Donna! Love working on acetate, dont know why I dont do it more often! Gonna see what I can come up with! I just joined at PCP, didnt know SA was there!

Monika/Buzsy on 7:45 AM CST said...

Super cute card Donna! Love that bear image and the felt snowflakes. TFS!

Sharri on 10:20 AM CST said...

Donna, This is adorable!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas on 11:04 AM CST said...

Oh Donna!! This is super cute! Great job!

Kristine on 11:06 AM CST said...

Soo pretty--LOVE those snowflakes! =)

Julia Aston on 12:05 PM CST said...

How fun Donna! I've only made a few acetate cards and each time is a learning experience - this is so cute with the fun bear and pretty snowflakes!

Rose Ann on 1:55 PM CST said...

Your acetate card turned out so cute, Donna!! I love how you've colored Coco, and all of your pretty snowflakes...especially your felt ones!!

Jessie/knightrone on 10:19 PM CST said...

This is completely fabulous Donna!!! I love it!!

Carolina on 1:22 AM CST said...

What an adorable card...love all the snowflake accents! Thanks for the heads up on the challenge, I'll try to get to it this weekend.

Lee on 12:15 AM CST said...

Heeee!!! I love him!! Even with the snowflake on his eye!! LOL I do love Acetate cards, but have such a hard time with Craft White ink not drying and getting all smudgy....what did you use???

Post a Comment