Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pat loves to do somersaults


I haven't done a spinner card in a while and have to be truly inspired to do so (even though it's a super easy technique since SU! came out with the word window punch)!  But when I looked at Pat the Good Dog by Our Craft Lounge and how he's positioned in a handstand I thought well let's make him doing somersaults across a long card!  I love the fact that I could place Oh Happy Day sentiment repeating in the window because Pat the Good Dog sure is smilin' like it's a Happy Day!!  I used the SCS Color Combo real red, basic black & kraft from a few week's ago (no time to post the link to it, sorry) and even stamped & colored Pat on kraft c/s.  

So fun!  I will have to send this to my niece Gabby, she will get a kick out of it!!
Pin It

14 comments on "Pat loves to do somersaults"

Alex on 1:09 PM CST said...

So stinkin' cute Donna!! I love that you used Pat the Dog, makes him look like he is a gymnast, lol!! What a great card, I am betting Gabby will love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jennifer on 1:33 PM CST said...

What a cute card! Inspires me to do some more of those!

Jennifer L.

DoodleFactory on 1:42 PM CST said...

This card looks great, Donna! love those little paws on the bottom.

Unknown on 2:43 PM CST said...

Oh wow I love this card, pat look's like his having a great time.

Joy on 3:48 PM CST said...

OMG! I looooove it! This was on my list of things to do..... but yours turned out way cuter than the one I had in my head! :)

Maria on 7:08 PM CST said...

Oh my gosh! What an ingenious idea! I love it and it actually works really well with Pat. Awesome card!!!

Maria

Barbara Schram on 12:24 AM CST said...

Awesome,Donna! I'll have to do this for the gal who grooms, Toby, our little mutt dog! Take good care! I bet Gabby will love it!

Michele Kovack on 6:13 AM CST said...

Gabby is going to LOVE this! ADORABLE!!!!

Cat Tidwell on 6:35 AM CST said...

Too cute Donna! I'm sure Gabby will LOVE it!

Rose Ann on 10:21 AM CST said...

Oh my gosh...that cute doggie makes a perfect spinner card!! Love this, and Gabby is sure to as well!!

Jessie/knightrone on 12:04 AM CST said...

OMGosh, how CUTE!!

Lee on 3:17 PM CST said...

Oh this is seriously adorable!!! I've never tried a spinner card yet....maybe this will give me the kick I need so I attempt one finally!! LOL

Shirley on 10:44 PM CST said...

How adorable! What a cute and fun image for the spinner!

Unknown on 9:21 AM CST said...

I LOVE Pat doing twirling around! WAy to go!! :)

Post a Comment