Tuesday, December 2, 2008

DF Coco & Chocolate Treats!


I love Coco the polar bear so much from Doodlefactory Santa's Sweet Shoppe by Starving Artistamps that I had to make a chipboard ornament with him!

And here is a little tote box to house a gingerbread chocolate I got at the dollar store. I covered it with my Basic Grey Fruitcake paper and put Gio (happy) holding his lollipop hopping in front of his house to wish you a Merry Christmas!! Below is a picture of the chocolate inside. I love how you can make a $1 item so cute with the right packaging!

Pin It

15 comments on "DF Coco & Chocolate Treats!"

Denise Marzec on 7:47 AM CST said...

Totally adorable, Donna!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas on 9:20 AM CST said...

Very cute gifts. I agree, that bear is adorable!

Christi Flores on 10:45 AM CST said...

Oh what adorable gifts!!!!

Alex on 11:13 AM CST said...

These are totally stinkin' adorable, Donna!! I especially love that little treat box, how cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Catherine on 1:48 PM CST said...

you make the great gifts :)

Rose Ann on 1:48 PM CST said...

Coco surely makes an adorable ornament, and I love the papers you've used too!! Your tote box is totally cute as well, Donna!! I love both of these!!

Jamie Martin on 3:26 PM CST said...

These are so cute and such great gift ideas!

Theresa Momber on 7:31 PM CST said...

These are adorable, Donna! Dang those stamps are cute. Great gift ideas.

Jessie/knightrone on 7:57 PM CST said...

OMGosh, how AWESOME!!! I love these!!

Carolina on 9:03 PM CST said...

Such sweet projects...well I'm a bit biased because anything DF you make is just fab!

Angie Tieman on 9:26 PM CST said...

What great projects!! You are sooo creative!

Sharri on 9:35 PM CST said...

Simple adorable! Who ever receives these gifts will love them!

Barbara Schram on 12:08 AM CST said...

How perfect is that gingerbread house? You have a great eye for those finds, Donna! Love the ornament too! Hope you are doing well!Take good care!

CraftyC on 5:26 PM CST said...

These all look adorable, making me hungry now (lol). Thanks for posting about my Blog Candy, good luck.
Clairex

Lee on 5:44 PM CST said...

Ohhh yum!!! Making little treat boxes for goodies is so fun and I'm having fun experimenting!!! Thanks for another fabulous gift idea!!!

Post a Comment