Sunday, December 7, 2008

Cookie Tree Sprinkles


Here is a card I made for Papercraft Planet's sketch yesterday, hosted by Melanie (click to seethe sketch & her adorable card!) 

I haven't used the little tree in her Have a Cookie set (actually there are still a LOT of images I haven't used because there are 53 in the set - so many stamps, so little time)! I thought it would be fun to have a row of cookies with icing (liquid pearls) & sprinkles (1/8" hole punches).  I struggled with finding the perfect sentiment to go along with it, so I pulled my JustRite Times New Roman font set & Harmony rectangle stamps so I could make my own sentiment real easily {however remembered later that for some reason real red ink on real red c/s does not show up well so I went over the letters with my Copic Atyou Spica pen but it's still pretty faint in the picture.  The ribbon is Pure Luxury Holiday by Gina K (LOVE it & hope she gets MORE colors!) 


Pin It

5 comments on "Cookie Tree Sprinkles"

Barbara Schram on 8:03 PM CST said...

Love these tree cookies, I have some little Christmas tree cookies ready to be frosted right now! I am trying to get some of that baking done!

Carolina on 12:30 AM CST said...

So sweet - what adorable little trees and love the texture you gave them! What a fun festive card!

Melanie on 3:09 AM CST said...

that is so cute, yuou'll laugh when I show you why I planned this as the skecth and what I made before doing the reindeer card INSTEAD (3 cookies, hee!!) Too cute, TFS and playing!

Shirley on 10:41 PM CST said...

What an adorable and very pretty Christmas card!

Rose Ann on 11:48 AM CST said...

Your little Christmas tree cookies are so cute!! Great layout for these images!!

Post a Comment