Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gina K Sneak Peek Day 3: Hand in Hand


You'll be pleasantly surprised at Melanie's new set (aren't you each month anyway?) she has created, another extremely unique set that you can use for many occasions - from love, support, friendship, new baby and more! On my card I used it as friendship and paired it with my Basic Grey Eva paper, I just love these colors - don't you love that sentiment? You will love all the ones in this set - so much versatility.

Here are links to the design team's sneak peeks today - see ya tomorrow at the release party! It's 7:00-10:00 p.m. (Central time) in the Gina K forum on SCS - for fun, contests, challenges & more!

Gina Krupsky - leave a comment on her post to win a set!
Carolyn King
Emily Giovanni
Erika Martin
Jessica Fick
Melanie Muenchinger - check out her post for a contest to win a set!!
Theresa Momber
Carolina Buchting – In the Spotlight Guest Designer

Pin It

16 comments on "Gina K Sneak Peek Day 3: Hand in Hand"

emilymomto3boys on 12:13 AM CST said...

I LOVE that you made it floral! You ROCK!

Melanie on 12:14 AM CST said...

Beautiful Donna, I love it! ("holding" your hand!!)

Carolina on 12:31 AM CST said...

Just darlin' friend! Great layout and love how you placed the sentiment and popped the image in the oval...love it!

JessicaK on 1:19 AM CST said...

I love the juxtaposition of colors with the different florals on the card. And of course the image you picked is just darling.

Theresa Momber on 5:27 AM CST said...

Beautiful design, Donna! Love the florals and colors.

Erika on 7:48 AM CST said...

So soft and feminine! I love this! Especially with the scallop!

Kurtis on 9:02 AM CST said...

WOW!! Lovely!

Deb Wood on 9:35 AM CST said...

So very beautiful Donna~

Kristine on 10:25 AM CST said...

Gorgeous card Donna. I really love that set, and Gina said it so perfectly--stirs emotions inside and brings memories of our little ones. Love your bg papers with it. :)

Rose Ann on 11:40 AM CST said...

Wow...so beautiful, and so special at the same time!! I love the papers, and wonderful images!!

Christi Flores on 3:10 PM CST said...

This is beautiful Donna!! Wow!!

Pamela on 3:19 PM CST said...

I love the sentiment and knew exactly what friend I wanted to use it for as soon as I saw it.

pscole3467 at gmail dot com

Carolyn King on 3:24 PM CST said...

wow--- love the dp u used with this---a beautiful card for sure!!!

Unknown on 4:58 PM CST said...

Your card is so pretty, Donna! I love your take on this fun stamp set!

Jessie/knightrone on 5:33 PM CST said...

This is fantastic!! Love it!!

Lee on 10:35 PM CST said...

Oh sooo very special!! Yep, she's done it again, our Mel!!! And what amazing sentiments too!!

Post a Comment