Wednesday, December 3, 2008

an MFT Christmas & Eva the E-Girl


Christmas came early for me! My MFT goodies arrived on Monday night compliments of my sister Deana & BIL Frankie (I purchased them & they will send me the $-that way I got what I really wanted) Well, almost - Cupcake Flopsey & Happy Cupcake Day were not in stock so I got Reading & Pullin' for you Flopsey instead but that's o.k.! I wanted to take the picture so I can show them exactly what they bought me. Thank you - love & miss you lots!! Never mind my 5:00 face & hair!

Here is the first card I made using Who's that e-Girl and Basic Grey paper pad Eva & brads. Love the rich colors in it, so I paired with Always Artichoke. Who's that girls lends itself to paper-piecing, which I love to do! Don't you adore her rich velvety wine colored couch and beautiful striped wallpaper?? How about her stylish polka-dot skirt? Thought so...the sentiment is from another set (can't remember the name and it's not in the store - guess it was discontinued?) The background stamp is by Cornish Heritage Farms Leaves 3. She was stamped on Gina K pure luxury white cardstock - have you checked it out yet?? If not you should since it is really wonderful!! She was colored with peerless watercolors (her skin, laptop & couch) - it just glides on this cardstock like a dream!

Tonight there's the next MFT release at SCS - hope to 'see' you there at 8:00 CST! Pin It

15 comments on "an MFT Christmas & Eva the E-Girl"

Catherine on 7:59 AM CST said...

What a great Christmas presents and you got exactly what you really want and just in time for MFT release :)

Anyway, here's the start of enabling again...lol! cute, cute card.

Theresa Momber on 8:14 AM CST said...

Ooooh! Lucky girl! I am loving all those MFT goodies! Gorgeous card!!!

Cindy Haffner on 8:30 AM CST said...

So darling, TFS.

Sharon Harnist on 9:48 AM CST said...

Woo-hoo, have fun with your new goodies, Donna! Cute card -- love the colors of paper you chose!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 10:37 AM CST said...

Fabulous card, Donna. . .and look how cute you look!

Rose Ann on 10:51 AM CST said...

Now that's one cute and happy face you have!! I love your card, Donna!! Great paper piecing, coloring, and I love the layout too!! Awesome, girl!!

Joy on 11:01 AM CST said...

You are too cute, my friend! :)

Alex on 12:01 PM CST said...

Great Christmas presents!!!! Your card is totally cute....and you look beautiful! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Ila on 1:59 PM CST said...

Wow!! Fabulous xmas goodies!! and your card is Gorgeous!!....Have Fun!!...Hugs, Ila

Jessie/knightrone on 2:02 PM CST said...

AWESOME card and AWESOME gifts!!

Christi Flores on 2:12 PM CST said...

Awesome Christmas goodies! I got new stamps too from DH! LOL I hoping they'll be here today. Your card is A-mazing!! Wow!!

Lee on 5:43 PM CST said...

Wowzers Girl!!!! What an awesome gift!!!! Oh that laptop lady is just soooo fun!!!!

Kim on 9:31 PM CST said...

That's awesome Donna!!!!

Barbara Schram on 1:24 AM CST said...

What fun, Donna! Merry Christmas to you! It would be Christmas any day with a delivery like that!

Shirley on 10:46 PM CST said...

Lucky you and what a great card! So pretty and I love the colors too!

Post a Comment