Monday, December 8, 2008

Gina K Sneak Peek Day 1: Ladybug Treat


I so love Asela's new set Framed Friends - it's a new style for her but one that I am certainly fond of (all things CUTE)!  I used the ladybug friend in the set to make a fun little treat to give my niece.  I made a simple box using my scor-pal and before I assembled it I took a pencil's brand new eraser as a 'stamp' to make perfectly round polka dots to mimic a ladybug's spots. I thought black & white gingham ribbon would be the perfect ribbon for this box, tied with bows on the sides. 

Here is a picture of the inside treat - a cute little ladybug that John won at a training he had last week - see why I colored the ladybug purple now?  I used one of the sentiments in the set on the designer label tag for the back as well as the perfect little heart.  

Did you see the new storage binders Gina K's stamps will come in now??  Check out Gina's info here I am so excited about it!  Like many of you, I am always trying to find ways to be organized especially since my stamp space is limited.  

Now be sure to check out all the other design team's sneak peeks and hope to 'see' you at the release party on Thursday, December 11th 7:00-10:00 p.m. (Central time) in the Gina K forum on SCS.  
Pin It

26 comments on "Gina K Sneak Peek Day 1: Ladybug Treat"

JessicaK on 12:17 AM CST said...

Wow, this is a cool bag. I don't see the non-cards that much, so this is really interesting especially adding the stamps and sentiments.

Carolina on 12:28 AM CST said...

ADORABLE!!! I think you and I were on the same creative path...don't you just love red and black gingham!!! This card is just the perfect little treat!

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) on 12:41 AM CST said...

So cute! I love the new image and your box!

Debbie on 2:43 AM CST said...

Great gift box, love the cute image!

Cat Tidwell on 3:47 AM CST said...

Ahh what a cute box for Gabby! LOVE it Donna! Your coloring soo rocks!

Theresa Momber on 5:32 AM CST said...

Absolutely darling! I love it on the box. Gorgeous coloring!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 6:08 AM CST said...

Oh my goodness, Donna! TOO TOO cute! I LOVE it!

Carolyn King on 6:23 AM CST said...

oh this is too cute! love it donna!

Unknown on 7:01 AM CST said...

How stinking cute!! Your coloring is just amazing and I love your little box!! Great idea.

Tamara on 7:19 AM CST said...

What a cute treat bag. I<3 it.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant and cute as a button!! Perfect way to use the new stamp.

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama on 7:43 AM CST said...

Oooooh, this is so adorable! I love the purple and red together!

Dawn Easton on 7:53 AM CST said...

So cute! I love when things are coloured different shades...makes it a lot more interesting!

Jessie/knightrone on 8:46 AM CST said...

This is so SWEET!! Love it!!

Cindy Lawrence on 8:52 AM CST said...

So adorable, Donna! Love how the box has dots on it too, and your coloring is FAB!

Christi Flores on 2:03 PM CST said...

How stinkin' cute!!!

Kurtis on 6:39 PM CST said...

This is adorable!

Denise Marzec on 7:14 PM CST said...

Totally adorable, Donna!

Angie Tieman on 10:09 PM CST said...

How darling! Love how you customized it to match your gift!

Shirley on 10:40 PM CST said...

What 'sweet' gift bags. Both are just so cute the way you made them to match the gifts.

Linsey R on 8:27 AM CST said...

how extremely darling! What a cute ladybug! Oh, you are so good!

Monika/Buzsy on 11:13 AM CST said...

Love the treat boxes Donna! That cadybug stamp is just the cutest. Looks great on the box. TFS!

Deb Wood on 9:46 AM CST said...

Way cute and fun!!

Rose Ann on 11:46 AM CST said...

Oh my gosh....cute, cute, cute!! Love this!!

Lee on 10:42 PM CST said...

UTTER and TOTAL cuteness!!!!!!!

Jackie Pedro on 10:57 AM CST said...

OMWord.....Donna, this is Adorable with a capital A!! This set is just too hard to resist!!

Post a Comment