Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Will you be my LoVeBuG treat


I have been wanting to participate in Gina's Daily Challenges Dec 27-Jan 1 and I finally have! Here is a card I made for 2 of the 4 challenges issued so far, a double mat & off kilter (black mat) Using Asela's Framed Friends ladybug, I wanted to mimic the ladybug spots on my real red panel with eraser dots and ran it through the swiss dots cb folder.  I found the tall lovebug ladybug vase at the Dollar Tree & filled it with some Hershey's hugs for a matching treat!  

IMPORTANT REMINDERS: 
  • Don't forget to check out Gina's blog for giveaways this week & her daily challenges
  • Thursday, January 1st you are all invited to attend Melanie's One Year Anniversary of blogging & illurstrating for Gina K Designs!!! The celebration begins at midnight January 1st on her Blog “Hands, Head and Heart” She will be sharing samples from all her Gina K Designs sets this past year, along with the help from several stamping guest stars (including yours truly), and chances to win fabulous prizes EVERY day for a WEEK!
Sponsors include Scor-Pal, Gina K designs, My Favorite Things, Paper Temptress, AND Melanie herself, is going to be giving away (among other random fun prizes she has!) a brand new BOX of 36 COPIC CIAOS, the winner chooses which box! 

Melanie will be announcing a very special new contest that she will be hosting every month! So please come share the fun and be sure to subscribe to Melanie’s blog BEFORE it starts, some days will have multiple posts, so you won’t want to miss a single day or entry!! Pin It

1 comments on "Will you be my LoVeBuG treat"

Rose Ann on 3:39 PM CST said...

I love your ladybug card and cup with yummy kisses!! What a fun layout on your card!! I love the polka dots, scallops, and bling!!

Post a Comment