Saturday, December 20, 2008

Quickie Sweet Treat


I have to be honest, I am tired of making Christmas cards and gifts.  This week I finished crocheting a long scarf, made a matching necklace & earrings, had stamp club, made a stationery set, another personalized gift, baked cookies, made candy and several small treat containers including the ones shown here!  (and that's just a few of the things I've done - phew)!  Instead of saying it's the most wonderful time of the year I think we should say it's the busiest time of the year!  

I picked up a bag of 10 small square containers at the Dollar Tree (have to be careful because they do not have a great seal on them) and filled them with red & green m&m's and slapped on some ribbon, a square scallop & the holly cuppie from Season's Sweetings by Stamp a Sweet Impression and I have a quick sweet treat to give away.  Now I rest!  Hope you manage to get some too.  

P.S. the next SASI release is less than 2 weeks away!  I'm so excited to share sneaks of the biggest release yet! stay tuned!
Pin It

9 comments on "Quickie Sweet Treat"

Theresa Momber on 8:02 PM CST said...

Donna, you come up with the best gift ideas. Love these little toppers.

Christi Flores on 10:06 PM CST said...

These are adorable!!!!

Cat Tidwell on 8:19 AM CST said...

You might just have 'slapped' in on there, but these are adorable and such a neat idea Donna! Love all of your gift ideas, so very creative!

I know what you mean about Christmas stuffs..tired of making them too! LOL. I havent posted much because didnt want to do a nono or something...lol! Plus been soo busy with grandson and shopping and...well you know...lol.

Denise Marzec on 10:02 AM CST said...

These are GREAT, Donna!! Great idea and beautifully done. :)

Jessie/knightrone on 12:00 PM CST said...

So super cute Donna!! Love them!!

Angie on 2:04 PM CST said...

These are wonderful quick gift ideas, thanks! I am super excitedfor the next release. I'm hoping we'll be all moved and I'll be ready to do more stamp shopping by then!

Rose Ann on 12:37 AM CST said...

Your treat boxes are too cute, Donna!! Those containers are a great find for you project, and I love those cupcakes!!

Carolina on 1:04 AM CST said...

Eek, must make some of these - love them!!!

2 weeks, so excited for the release - I'm sure you will rock it!

Carol (HB) on 1:13 PM CST said...

Totally adorable Donna! I love little boxes like this!

Post a Comment