Monday, December 1, 2008

Glittery Reindeer & Exciting News from Gina K!


I love this little reindeer in Gina K Design's Funky Christmas so I thought I would make it a triple play on my card to match the long 'Merry Christmas' greeting in Seasonal Sayings and glitter 'em up with Copic AtYou spica pens & stickles!!

Did you see the news from Gina K today?? We have 2 new Sr. design team members and an "In the Spotlight" designer for December!
Our December release is on the horizon; next Monday, Dec 8 we start sneak peeks!! SO excited to share all the fabulous sets (5) the illustrators have outdone themselves with again!
Pin It

7 comments on "Glittery Reindeer & Exciting News from Gina K!"

Rose Ann on 10:34 AM CST said...

These reindeer are soooo cute, Donna!! I love how you've stamped three of them, and glitterfied them!! Love this!!

Alex on 11:54 AM CST said...

These are sooo adorable Donna - I love them, they make me smile! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lee on 12:52 PM CST said...

OMGosh now who can resist Glittery Reindeer??!!!!! LOL I'm soooo excited about the DT news at Gina's!!!!

CraftyC on 1:44 PM CST said...

A lovely card, great image!
Clairex

Catherine on 5:03 PM CST said...

this is just too cute :)

Theresa Momber on 5:04 AM CST said...

How sweet they are! I love the sparkly bling. Gorgeous card!!!

Carolina on 9:04 PM CST said...

Brilliant dear friend - glittery reindeers! Such a festive pretty card!

Post a Comment