Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Another Blogger Swap



So sorry to be taking FOREVER to post all these awesome cards! But coming back from vacation has wiped me out! I have not even stamped for fun since being back! Just here & there stuff I needed to do! Plus, I need to seriously organize!!

This cute card was made by Julie Masse - check out her blog!!

I absolutely adore her tweed-looking paper pieced pants!! I love the BG paper too!!! Julie said the paper is from Chatterbox (double sided) Thanks, Julie!!!
Pin It

2 comments on "Another Blogger Swap"

Unknown on 1:06 PM CDT said...

Hi Donna,

My blog is http://stampinwithjulie.blogspot.com
The paper for her pants and the background is Chatterbox (2-sided). Thanks!!

Unknown on 8:44 AM CDT said...

Julie, I love your card! The stamp is adorable. I have Donna added to my list so I will make sure to check your page out. Too cute!

Post a Comment