Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bella Coloring Fun!!!





I want to give a shout out to Michelle Wooderson who is so AWESOME - check out her blog Mish Mash so you can see tips (recently for Mass Producing cards) she posts often. I made a few Bella cards from this tip for Colored Images. It was so fun to grab some Bella images I got in a swap on a yahoo group for Bellaholics. Come join the fun if you LOVE Bellas!! I took My Mind's Eye papers Magnolia from Costco & colored my images to match while watching t.v. (that's how I relax) then assembly was easy - I went to my scrap stash & voila!
Pin It

1 comments on "Bella Coloring Fun!!!"

Unknown on 7:14 PM CDT said...

Hi Donna,
These look awesome! ummm, not to be a pain, but do you think you could send me some of these Bella's on cardstock Images? I would LOVE to see these stamped in person and be able to play around with them before I get my own. and make some cards. I would like to see the different ones that are out there. If you have time that is! I would love some. Thanks so much!! :)

Post a Comment