Saturday, May 19, 2007

Avery & Don's 1st time to TEXAS!! Happy 12th Birthday Avery!!


















This is a long overdue (by a year) scrapbook for my Godson Avery of he & his dad's visit to Corpus Christi (bowling tournament) & Austin a year ago. I gave it to him for his 12th birthday which is TODAY. I've yet to talk to him, but he picked up his package (card & some $) last night from my sister's house (I just talked to his dad & he said he liked it) but Avery is with his mom today & I am having a difficult time getting a hold of him to say Happy Birthday (ugh, long story) He's growing so much. Anyway - I also made him a paperbag album last year of pictures from when he was a baby & since he liked that one so much I knew I HAD to make him one from their trip!
I used several sets for this album, maily A to Z Accents by SU! and the Wild Wild West set. Colors are Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa. Assorted embellishments & fibers. My favorite photo is the one at the end - Avery loved spending time with Shelby & it this moment was captured as he said good-bye to her.
Pin It

4 comments on "Avery & Don's 1st time to TEXAS!! Happy 12th Birthday Avery!!"

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 3:34 PM CDT said...

Donna, this album is adorable! I'll bet he LOVED it! Thanks for posting a link so I could see it!

Unknown on 10:54 AM CDT said...

That little puppy card is too cute, love it!

Anonymous said...

Avery is Cool! Shelby is too! and the DH that inspects everything you do...is way too cool!

Ashley on 1:55 PM CDT said...

Donna - great SB. I'm sure Avery will treasure it always.

Post a Comment