Saturday, May 12, 2007

Blogger Swap Cntinued



I need to finish posting these awesome cards! I have a dead camera battery so I'll scan them, which I don't believe turns out as nice - except in this card! The scan shows the tulle that Mimi carefully sewed on this card! It is AMAZING IRL - I was so STOKED to get this one!! I've wanted to sew on cards for a while now, just have never made the time to do it. Now my sewing machine is in storage.
Mimi used a $1 stamp from JoAnn's which I remember seeing & thought a little about getting - now I wish I did!! Behind the tulle - she used the d'vine swirls cuttlebug embossing folder & captured punched out flowers - how cute is that? Thanks for the great card, Mimi!! Check out Mimi's blog for more creations!!
Pin It

1 comments on "Blogger Swap Cntinued"

Kristine on 8:58 PM CDT said...

this is really cute!

Post a Comment