Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Little Lady by Papertrey ink!!!



oh man...do I LOVE Papertrey!!! Nichole & her partners are AWESOME!!! I love my Little Lady set (Donna means lady in Italian) and I love lady bugs! I love their white cardstock/envelopes - they are SO nice!!! I designed this card to send to some friends who have blessed my DH and I recently with their friendship (homemade meals, bought meals at favorite restaurants).

Used Real Red, Only Orange inks, cardstock by SU! and my CB D'vine Swirl Embossing Folder & Red Gingham ribbon by SU!
Pin It

5 comments on "Little Lady by Papertrey ink!!!"

Kristine on 10:02 PM CDT said...

Oh I can't wait to order this set. Can't believe I've waited this long to do it :) LOVE your card!

Unknown on 8:28 AM CDT said...

Love it! And you even decorated the envelope!!! :)

Unknown on 10:29 AM CDT said...

Wow, love those ladybugs!

Anonymous said...

What a fun card! Love it!

blah on 2:06 PM CDT said...

Very cute! I'm embarassed to say that I bought this set as soon as it was available since I had to have it but it hasn't touched ink yet :-)

It's also nice to read a review of the cardstock and envelopes since I'm pondering getting them.

Post a Comment