Thursday, May 31, 2007

Mini Spa gift




This is a gift I put together for a friend whose birthday was in Feb!! gasp - I know...better late then never, though - right?? We've both been pretty busy (of course that was about the time we moved so it was not feasible to get together then). So we talked about it & waited just long enough to celebrate BOTH of our special days (mine is on Sunday) tomorrow we're meeting for lunch at El Arroyo. I got the cute little saffon bag at the $1 Target bin, the tissues & mesh at Dollar Tree & the bath stuff (Lavender Vanilla scent) at Bath & Body works. I just love how stamping supplies can really tie a project gift together. I love my big Primas from Target & the brad bling from JoAnn's. I hope she likes it!
Pin It

1 comments on "Mini Spa gift"

Unknown on 9:20 AM CDT said...

WOW! Your friend will be one happy camper when she gets this gift! Beautiful! I love that bag....

Post a Comment