Sunday, May 6, 2007

Blogger Only Swap on SCS



Boy, am I glad I signed up for this swap! It's by far the BEST cards I've received in a swap!! Each one remarkable in its details! Unfortunately I didn't get them until the night before I left for my vacation so now that I'm back I plan to post them all.

This first card is from Kristen DuBosque -check out her blog Confessions of a Naptime Stamper this card is bright & cheery & I LOVE the paper Basic Grey Romani & the sentiment at the bottom! Love the CB background too! I just LOVE it all!!
Pin It

4 comments on "Blogger Only Swap on SCS"

Leah on 10:28 PM CDT said...

Hi Donna! *waves* You have been tagged! Please see my blog for details.

Kristine on 10:56 AM CDT said...

That is AWESOME!! I especially love that saying! What set does that come in? Everytime I see it that song from the Original Parent Trap pops in my head and I LOVE that movie!! Brings back a really fun time in my childhood :) The first time I saw that movie was at a sleepover several girlfriends and I had at a lady's house vfrom church. She spoiled us rotten. :)

Unknown on 12:50 PM CDT said...

This card is beautiful, so colorful! I love it.

Unknown on 9:50 AM CDT said...

I love how bright this card is! It has a lot of colors and is great! She did a wonderful job. Like I told you, I need to paricpate in one of these swaps sometime. :)

Post a Comment