Monday, May 7, 2007

I've been tagged!


I think it was 3 times, but I lost count because it happened before/during/after my vacation. We just got back LATE Sat. night & I'm playing hooky from work today - I should have gone back this morning but I was not physically or mentally ready because this was one of the most FUN & EXHAUSTING vacations ever! We went to Seattle & we walked or took public transportation everywhere! But walking was the majority! It was 10 blocks (several uphill) from Pike's Market to the condo we stayed at & we went there daily!!! We even got to the AMUSE store! Woohoo!! I'll post a pic of what I got there soon. Then we went to Monkey Love Stamp Store & spent MORE $$ (best thing was, it was OUR $ and not MINE!) HA!!! Anyway - I better do the tagging thing now...I was tagged by Leah Ashley and Kristine So now I have to tell 7 things about me

1. I grew up in San Leandro, CA (BAY AREA) and lived in the same house for 26 years

2. Then I met DH on-line (sorta) and got married after knowing one another in person just 8 days but 3 1/2 months long distance. Then I moved to TEXAS (we're celebrating 10 years July 6)

3. I moved 5 times in those 10 years and have one more move to go

4. We purchased 2 1/2 acres & we're going to build our dream home & that will be the LAST MOVE!!

5. I have a tattoo on my left ankle Faith, Hope, Love with a heart at the back. Corinthians 13:13 is my favorite Scripture in the Bible.

6. I MUST have coffee in the morning because I LOVE the way it tastes, smells & it helps me function

7. I ADORE ice cream! My mom told me she ate it every day during her pregnancy with me (Black Cherry) which ironically I do not like.

There's been so many tags, I am going to skip listing 7 people. But if you'd like to share a tidbit about yourself, I'd love to hear it! These have been fun to read - getting to know fellow stamping bloggers!!! Pin It

1 comments on "I've been tagged!"

Ashley on 2:56 PM CDT said...

Hi Donna - those are some interesting facts about you. Next time we meet up I need to check out your tattoo. I've been wanting to get one for years but I can't decide on a design that is going to be with me for the rest of my life. I've been thinking about getting the ribbon heart from the SU breast cancer stamp set to honor my sister being a breast cancer survivor, but my DH says that only the survivor should have a ribbon tat.


Take care!

Ashley

Post a Comment