Tuesday, May 29, 2007

new Tag by Jeanne!!!


I was tagged to answer these questions with one word answers about me (No explanations…)
by Jeanne

Yourself: Thoughtful
Your Partner: Awesome
Your Hair: Natural
Your Mother: Memorable
Your Father: Wonderful
Your Favorite Item: Purses
Your Dream Last Night: Many
Your Favorite Drink: Coffee
Your Dream Car: Have
Dream Home: Building
The Room You Are In: cubicle
Your Fear: Crime
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: Cedar Creek
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: Friends
You’re Not: A real Texan
One of Your Wish List Items: Baby
The Last Thing You Did: Type
You Are Wearing: Clothes
Your Favorite Weather: Sunny
Your Favorite Book: Mirror
Last Thing You Ate: Mint
Your Life: Blessed
Your Mood: Sleepy
Your Best Friend: Lots
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: Sleeping
Your Car: CR-V
What Are You Doing At The Moment: Typing
Relationship Status: Married
What Is On Your TV: N/A
What Is The Weather Like: Sunny
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: Yesterday

This is a new game of tag. Let me know your one word answers. You can link back here in the comments, so I can check them out! Here’s my list of people I am tagging:

Ashley
Charmaine
Deb

Kristine
Trish

Pin It

1 comments on "new Tag by Jeanne!!!"

Anonymous said...

You're so good! I got my post done and then got busy and forgot to tell anyone....hehe

Post a Comment