Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Big Reveal by Gina K Designs is 'LIVE'!!



I'm so thrilled to share more information (finally) about what's been in the works at Gina K for a year and a half and equally thrilled to be a part of this revolutionary launch of the new division of Gina K Designs, StampTV!! StampTV is an online short episode television style show where the audience can watch techniques, see the creation of card projects, participate in challenges in the new StampTV-GKD forum* and share artwork in the gallery!  
  • StampTV will have a kit full of stamps, cardstock, embellishments and patterned paper to support the technique episodes of the show!

  • New products- I'm happy to say Gina has set out to satisfy all the pleas of Ivory cardstock lovers and it will be available in both weights! We are changing the name from 120 and 80 lb to base weight and layering weight. This Ivory cardstock does not have as smooth of a surface, it has more 'tooth' to it, but it is still Pure Luxury!
March release we will introduce our new Chocolate Kiss Base weight and April release, our new Black Onyx base weight, but 3 sheets of each are included in this month's Floral Frenzy Kit which are all products I used on my card yesterday & today. Also included is an awesome assortment of ribbons to coordinate with elements in the kit: pretty pattern papers, layering cardstock, Pure Luxury cardstock in White & Ivory, fun embellishments such as neutral mini & ultra-mini brads & white paper flowers!

Now about my card - I used all supplies from the kit called Floral Frenzy for my card (except for the crystal lacquer on the center of the flowers).  I made my own pattern paper by staggering the short & long stems in the Bold Flowers set with Pink Pirouette & Chocolate Chip inks, which is for the SCS Ways to Use it Challenge WT206: Stripes.  I thought adding the flowers to the front really adds a lot of visual interest, as well as the rock 'n roll technique on the flowers!  Isn't 'My Best Bud' as a sentiment really fun??

*Gina and the Design Team will be hosting challenges Monday through Friday in the StampTV forums, and each challenge will have a chance at winning a free stamp set!!  Our challenges begin on Monday - hope to see you there!!
 
If you've stuck with me this long, go check out Gina's blog for the FULL REVEAL & Introduction to and 'see' ya at StampTV!!

Pin It

9 comments on "The Big Reveal by Gina K Designs is 'LIVE'!!"

Sharon Harnist on 1:09 AM CST said...

Darling card, Donna!

Melanie on 2:22 AM CST said...

I really like thsstriped apptern you made with that stamp!

Lee on 4:14 AM CST said...

Ooooo.........how sweet!!! Of course awesome colors!!! I've ordered my kit and now I'll be stalking the post office!!! LOL

Denise Marzec on 6:10 AM CST said...

Very pretty!

Cat Tidwell on 7:15 AM CST said...

What a wonderful creation Donna! I LOVE the colors of course!!

I am soo excited for Gina! This is sooo cool!!

Anonymous said...

Love your card!

Theresa Momber on 8:01 AM CST said...

Gorgeous, Donna!

Ila on 9:26 AM CST said...

Gorgeous card Donna!! ...love the colors and flowers!!....Thanks for all the info...Have a Great Weekend!!..Hugs, Ila

Rose Ann on 1:26 PM CST said...

Exciting news!! Your card is so pretty, Donna!! I love your flowers, colors, and wonderful papers!!

Post a Comment