Monday, February 23, 2009

More Doodlefactory Backdrops!


I have a few Doodlefactory backdrops to share with you! The first one highlights the pigeons from Set the Scene 3 & 4 Rooftops backdrop. I made the rooftops muted so the pigeons & heart from Sweets 'n Hearts stand out. The sentiment is from the Valentine's Sentiments.

My next card uses Set the Scene 1 & 2 Countryside backdrop, and Blox is placed in this one! I love it with him and that sentiment...because who thinks pigs are beautiful creatures? Well, I for one am carnivorous & LOVE pork, in fact for dinner tonight we are having our favorite BBQ shredded pork sandwiches from a recipe I got here. So I do think Blox is cute, and beautiful after all God created him (but Irene drew him!). I glitterfied his snout, some trees, mountains & clouds with stickles. Sorry I failed to capture the sparkle for you.
Did you know? If the Starving Artistamps or Doodlefactory stamps appeal to you & you want to get some, you can get 10% off your order with the following discount code at checkout: savetendb
Pin It

7 comments on "More Doodlefactory Backdrops!"

Rose Ann on 3:22 PM CST said...

I love both of your DF cards, Donna! The pigeons really stand out with your uncolored background! Blox is very cute with that backdrop, and I love your added sparkle!!

DoodleFactory on 3:53 PM CST said...

Sparkle is always so darned hard to capture, but I can see it in all the spots you've put them in! I need to get my backgrounds out again soon.

{pam} on 7:29 PM CST said...

very cute!!! love the little piggy!

Anonymous said...

I love the way you did the urban backdrop; very striking.
That piggy? Well, he's just too cute!

Ila on 9:39 AM CST said...

Both of these cards are Fabulous!!...the backdrop is lovely but very different...and the piggy one is Super Cute!!...lol..I love pork too!!....Hugs, Ila

Julia Aston on 12:23 PM CST said...

OHHHHH - you are tempting me with your fun cards and 10% discount again Donna!!! love the bg stamps!!1

Cat Tidwell on 4:54 PM CST said...

Ohhh I can see the sparkle! LOVE it! I really love how you did the pigeons, with just the touch of color!

Post a Comment