Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Couple of BIG things!


Are the clues on Gina's blog driving you crazy yet with anticipation? Tomorrow Gina & the Design Team will have sneak peeks for you & Friday will be the reveal of the BIG thing coming! As a stamper and a Gina K fan - you will not be disappointed! I can't wait to share more - just busting at the seams!!! Click here for Hint #3 and a picture of one of the new products!! But before you leave...let me tell you about my card!!

It's a simple one today in which I have a handmade white crochet flower as the focal point (it's pretty BIG, but I think it still works - I plan to make some smaller ones so it's more proportionate on my card. I got the pattern on-line but I can't find it to share!

The sentiment on the oval tags is from the current one free with 3 set by Gina K called Tag Lines
I just love the sentiments in this set. My favorite Basic Grey Bittersweet paper, clear button, flourish punch, some pearls, and a swatch of white polka dot ribbon finish off this simple card.
Pin It

5 comments on "A Couple of BIG things!"

Jeanne on 7:30 AM CST said...

Ooooh...love the crocheted flower! I've been crocheting embellies to put on my cards lately and just love the look!

Thanks for sharing!

Rose Ann on 8:07 AM CST said...

Your card is so pretty, Donna...and I love the papers!! Wonderful job with your flower as well!! Love this!!

Unknown on 8:12 AM CST said...

Wonderful card DOnna! Your flower is so pretty - I've been into making these little treasures lately too - so quick and fun and such a great addition to your card!! :)

Cat Tidwell on 5:07 PM CST said...

Ooo I love that flower Donna! I wish I could crochet, lol! I've been seeing these on others cards too and loving them.

and YES, it's driving me CRAZYYYY!! Well, MORE crazy, haha!

Jessie/knightrone on 7:47 PM CST said...

This is so pretty!!

Post a Comment