Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Get Inky with Gina K and guess what's in Gina's Box!!


Joanne has a fun challenge for us in the Gina K forum - use a Gina K set you've had but have not gotten inky yet - and fess up to how long you've had it. Mine is Asela's Botanical Dreams which is such a beautiful set! What the heck stopped me from using this beautiful orchid set since August?? I'm not sure but I believe I will be using it more often now! It was so fun to color with my peerless watercolors and have you seen how many different color varieties of orchids there really are? It's going to be fun to make different colors! I used the first half of the Scripture on the front, and the rest on the inside. This card will be given to Derek's mom Shawna to encourage her. I got the sweetest email from her that brought me to tears today! I just want to hug on her so I am going to try to visit them this week before Derek gets released from the hospital. Please see my blog candy RAK request for Derek who is struggling to fight an infection in his blood since he was badly burned in an accident at home a few weeks ago.

Have you been following Gina's blog? She has something BIG coming on Friday and has another clue about it - today if you guess right about what could be in the box, you will win the contents of it! how cool, huh? Go check it out.

P.S. scroll down for new posts, I'm going to keep the RAK request for Derek at the top for a while. Pin It

7 comments on "Get Inky with Gina K and guess what's in Gina's Box!!"

Melissa Sauls on 12:38 AM CST said...

Oh Donna, this card is just beautiful. I love the coloring. She is going to love it. Just perfect!

Denise Marzec on 5:06 AM CST said...

Gorgeous coloring, Donna!! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Donna, you are a marvelous artist. I absolutely adore your water coloring and the way you left some white (just like a real butterfly orchid). I'm utterly impressed and so glad I found your blog.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!!!!!! I love these orchids...so much fun to color in different ways.

Ila on 2:33 PM CST said...

This card is So Beautiful Donna!! I love the colors and lovely watercoloring!!..Hugs, Ila

Rose Ann on 5:40 PM CST said...

This is so beautiful, Donna...and your coloring is amazing as well!! Love it!!

Cat Tidwell on 7:15 PM CST said...

This is sooo gorgeous Donna! Wonderful coloring on that image. I have to admit, I havent inked that one up either yet...lol!

Post a Comment