Monday, February 2, 2009

Digital Girl's in the House!!


Happy Mail Day today!!  My new MFT VIP package arrived today and it is SWEET!!!  I was so excited I had to stamp something although I was planning a night of rest after the busy weekend!  I am so happy with how this card turned out paper-piecing with my Basic Grey Urban Prairie paper pad (down to her turquoise heels!)  The sentiment 'workin' 9 - 5' is in the set and I used 'I'd rather be stamping!' from Melanie's Tee Talk set {supposed to be like magnetic poetry stuck to the side of my desk, like the one she gave me that is on the front of my cabinet at my desk}  I totally LOVE this set - this is totally me at my office slave job...daydreaming of what I will create that evening.  The ribbons on the card are from the package as well, perfect matches for SU! cameo coral & the yellow in the paper pad.  There's also some sweet, shiny bling that I just couldn't make work on this card, but look forward to using it because I love me some bling!!
  • MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, February 4th from 8-9 p.m. CST. This month there are THREE new sets being released including this Who's that Girl set that is GOING DIGITAL!

Head over to the
MFT forum on SCS to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. Hope to see you there on Wednesday night!

Pin It

12 comments on "Digital Girl's in the House!!"

Angie Tieman on 6:12 AM CST said...

VEry cute! Love how you added the words on her desk, I need that for my desk at work! lol!

Shannan Teubner on 8:22 AM CST said...

This is so cute, Donna!! Love the words on her desk!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!! And so true!!! Although I'm working at home today so I'm stamping while working.....hee hee...shhhhh...don't tell the boss man.

Rose Ann on 11:52 AM CST said...

I love that cute image, and your paper piecing!! Perfect sentiment too! Love your card, Donna!!!

Ila on 1:14 PM CST said...

What a Fabulous card Donna!! I love the image, coloring and that Gorgeous paper!!....Hugs, Ila

retiredheather on 1:28 PM CST said...

Love it. I have never tried paper piecing and as this looks great, I may have to try it.
Hugs
Heather

Jessie/knightrone on 3:29 PM CST said...

This is TOTALLY cute!!

Melanie on 4:21 PM CST said...

aww, I love the words on the desk, what a great diea, you could fill it in with any of those TEE talk pastiems, very cool idea! I don't have a 9-5 but it makes me want this cute set anyway!! :)

Monika/Buzsy on 4:24 PM CST said...

Nice image! Love the paper and the paper-piecing. Great idea. TFS!

Unknown on 1:00 AM CST said...

Beautiful card! don'tcha love that Digital Girl!

Carolina on 1:06 AM CST said...

Beautiful card and love the paper pieced dress - another treat...thanks friend!

Tracey on 7:20 PM CST said...

A fantastic card Donna!!

Post a Comment