Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sweet Heart Day Cuppie Treat!


Check out this cute Cuppie card & treat ~ I just love making matching little gift sets and Valentine's Day is the perfect time to make chocolate treats (who am I kidding...any time is the perfect time to make chocolate treats!) I used my Stamp a Sweet Impression 'Life is Sweet' and Valentine key ingredients (except the fire engine red glitter which I used on the heart cuppie is drawing). I used one of Taylor's favor boxes she sent me for Christmas as a template (since I wanted to use cardstock to match). I wrapped my Ghirardelli squares with my dp and 4 fit perfectly in the box! There you go!! Are you ready for Valentine's Day?? just 9 more days... Pin It

13 comments on "Sweet Heart Day Cuppie Treat!"

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 9:25 AM CST said...

These are absolutely ADORABLE, Donna!

Allison Rankin on 9:53 AM CST said...

A super cute gift pack...loving the polka dots!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!!! I love all your little gift sets.

Laura Pryor on 10:45 AM CST said...

So adorbale. I love your color combination! So glad I found your blog. Laura P

Alex on 10:58 AM CST said...

This is totally cute Donna - I lvoe the color combo!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown on 10:59 AM CST said...

I love these cuppies, there so adorable & always put a smile on my face :o)

Denise Marzec on 11:17 AM CST said...

Totally adorable!!

Jessie/knightrone on 12:00 PM CST said...

Totally adorable girl!!

Christi Flores on 12:35 PM CST said...

What a sweet set! I love this!!!

jacque4u2c on 12:49 PM CST said...

Beautiful set! So darn adorable!

Catherine on 2:42 PM CST said...

what a great set :)

Rose Ann on 11:59 AM CST said...

Fantastic gift set, Donna!! I love those adorable images and your fun and pretty papers!! Love the sparkly heart too!!

Carolina on 12:58 PM CST said...

Beautiful set Ms. Donna! Love this polka dot dp with these adorable image!

Post a Comment