Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Baby Joseph is HERE!


Just a quick post - I have less than an hour at work but I had to let you know my nephew was born at 11:04 a.m. (PST) and weighed 7 lbs 15 oz (just an ounce under the Dr.'s prediction) and was 20 inches long. My favorite cousin sent me 4 pictures on my phone (but no way to upload here) and he looks SO cute! Looks like he has long fingers like his big sister and my cousin said he has lots of hair but I only saw his little cap on his head.

Proud Auntie Donna Pin It

9 comments on "Baby Joseph is HERE!"

Lee on 4:43 PM CDT said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh HIP HOP HOOOOOORAAAAY!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS to you and your family!!!!! What a truly joyous and happy celebration!!! Have you come down off cloud 9 yet?????

Unknown on 6:52 PM CDT said...

Congrats Auntie!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 8:08 PM CDT said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

Jessie/knightrone on 8:39 PM CDT said...

YAAAAAYYYY!!! I am so excited for you!! I hope you have a fabulous visit!! Love everything you have posted recently and congrats on winning Mel's contest, I knew you would!!wink!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas on 8:53 AM CDT said...

Congrats Auntie Donna!!!

Rose Ann on 10:32 PM CDT said...

Congratulations, Auntie!! Can't wait to see the pictures!! :D

Dawn Easton on 8:02 AM CDT said...

Oh congratulations Donna!! Hope that mom and baby are both happy and healthy!!

Carolina on 2:30 PM CDT said...

Soooo exciting - huge congrats to you and your family!!!

Linsey R on 8:07 PM CDT said...

Oh, finally, sweet baby Joseph has arrived! Welcome, Joseph! I want to cry, how wonderful and amazing and what a joyous day! Hugs to you and your family! Especially MOmmy and Daddy and big sister Gabby! Yay, how tremendously awesome!

Post a Comment