Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Scrap Your Crap Challenge


Simone Collins aka Spazz Girl , along with her BFF Greta, created a blog devoted to scrapping their crap (Scrap Your Crap)- check it out when you get a chance - lots of scrapping eye candy! Plus it is chock full of these girl's sense of humor.

Well about a month & a half ago I saw Simone on yahoo messenger - we chatted for a bit & she asked if I would like to participate in a Scrap Our Crap Challenge #14 (she would send me something to use on a project, send her the pic & not upload it to my blog until the projects from the participants went live in May on their blog. Sure, I said! I always like a good challenge. The crap I got is the green lacy border. I thought about what to do with it for a while (since I don't scrap all that regularly she said it would be fine to use it on a card, phew) and I just had received my Baked With Love set by Kim Hughes for Cornish Heritage Farms, so I made a love card. I know it looks real Christmasy but the paper lace was Glorious Green, after all and hearts are traditionally red. So I guess I can make this an early Christmas card! Pin It

5 comments on "Scrap Your Crap Challenge"

Lee on 1:59 PM CDT said...

Donna........it really is a pretty Christmas-y card....you are so brave.....I hate Glorious Green!! LOL You sure did awesome with that challenge!!

Deb Wood on 5:12 PM CDT said...

Very cute, doesn't look like crap when you're done with it!

I left you an award on my blog, please come claim it when you have a chance!

Angie Tieman on 9:10 PM CDT said...

Super cute card!! You scrap crap really well! lol! Love the concept!

Jessie/knightrone on 10:33 PM CDT said...

Well, you made it look good for it being crap!! Super cute!!

Rose Ann on 10:29 AM CDT said...

This sounds like a fun challenge, and your card is very pretty!

Post a Comment