Thursday, May 15, 2008

SC175 - Must...Have...Caffeine!


Last week's Sketch Challenge (SC175) was fun! I just got my Nestabilities Circles about a month ago and have only used a handful of times. It was perfect for this sketch though! How funny is Zot by Doodle Factory? It totally says he may not be a morning person, can't function too well without his morning coffee, or he may have woken up from a hangover! I printed my sentiment on the computer & punched it out with a 1" punch. See the arrow? That's using my new striped Grungeboard with pewter metallic rub-ons. Then I used them on the flowers too. The dp is DCWV left over from last week's Twinkx card (see how much I use up my scraps first?)
Pin It

14 comments on "SC175 - Must...Have...Caffeine!"

Alex on 10:23 AM CDT said...

Very cute card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Ila on 11:04 AM CDT said...

Hey!! where did you get my photo?
That's definetly me and coffee...LOL..love your Cute and Fun card!!

Lee on 11:32 AM CDT said...

Oh Donna how fun is this!!!?? I love the black and white glitter stack dp with him too!!! Great idea about the computer printing and then using a punch!!! I learn so much from you!!

Deb Wood on 2:50 PM CDT said...

This is a fabulous sketch, but I love these critters they are too much fun!! Adorable card!!

Barbara Schram on 3:04 PM CDT said...

Hi Donna, I have been lurking and want to tell you how awesome your creations are! I hope my time management is better to start leaving comments again! I have been missing in action!

Angie Tieman on 9:06 PM CDT said...

OH my! That's me in the morning!! NOt with a hangover, but needing the coffee! lol! Love the colors you used with the sketch, along with that litle pop of pink, very cute!

sophia landry on 9:14 PM CDT said...

hee, hee, this just makes me laugh! I see a startling ressemblence to dare I say.........*gasp* me in the morning! I bet somewhere you saw a morning picture of me taking someone down for their cup of morning joe..didn't you, and that was the inspiration!lol. Love it Donna, wonderful as always!

Libby Hickson on 10:41 PM CDT said...

How cute and funny!!

Linsey R on 1:46 AM CDT said...

hehe, I love the statement that "Ila" made above-too funny! Actually, I would have to say this little guy is an improvement over what I look like in the morning, lol! I love your super cool dp, those flowers and arrowan his colored cup! It all came together beautifully! So glad you got a chance to do this sketch, Donna! You rocked it!

Monika/Buzsy on 5:52 AM CDT said...

Look! It's me! Except I have crazy hair-do!
Cute card... I really like the lay-out and the B&W look...

Marilyn on 8:23 AM CDT said...

What a hilarious card! I haven't tried this card sketch yet, but it looks like so much fun - yours is totally unique from everyone elses! Too fun!!

Dawn Easton on 9:07 AM CDT said...

haha...cute Donna!

Carolina on 9:08 PM CDT said...

Donna - these images are too cute! They remind me of the stuffed animal line called Ugly Dolls. I love the cards you've done with them and your coloring of them is just perfect! Wonderful job with the sketch challenge.

Rose Ann on 9:14 PM CDT said...

This is so perfect for the sketch, Donna!! I love that black & white paper, and your splash of color is perfect! Waaaaay too cute!!

Post a Comment