Monday, May 19, 2008

TECC16 - Stacked Cupcakes!


Hmmm...I wish I had a stack of these in my kitchen. I'd probably ear them all though and that wouldn't be good!

I have had a busy but somewhat relaxing weekend - didn't do any marathon stamping because we had lots of errands & household things in preparation for our trip Weds. I have daily posts through our vacation but will not be doing keeping up with my Google Reader (haven't decided to take my laptop yet) so don't be shocked when you don't see me commenting on your projects if I normally do). But I did manage to do a few challenges and Taylor's Cupcake Challenge (TECC16) was one of them real late last night. Although now I realize I did not put a sentiment, oh well.

I used Lockhart Stamps stacked cupcakes & my Basic Grey Cupcake paper and matching brads. Liquid pearls for the frosting & corners on the focal image and topped them all with a cherry (red bling).

Have a great Monday (and week) y'all! Pin It

9 comments on "TECC16 - Stacked Cupcakes!"

Richelle on 10:31 AM CDT said...

Great card! that images is too cute!

Taylor on 11:25 AM CDT said...

So cute, Donna! Love, love, love that cupcake image!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas on 1:57 PM CDT said...

gorgeous card!! Love the colors of the cupcake. and the dp was perfect.

Lee on 4:29 PM CDT said...

Oh YUMMMMMM!!!! I could soooooooo go for a cupcake right about now!!! Or two!!! LOL This card is just so delightful and fun.....gotta love the coordinated cupcake theme!!!

Have a FUN, FUN trip and don't worry about commenting.......we all go thru times when we cannot keep up!! You just enjoy an extremely well-deserved and very special trip!!! Hugs!!

Deb Wood on 4:53 PM CDT said...

This is very yummy and too cute!!

Carolina on 5:18 PM CDT said...

Yum - great cupcake card and love what you did with the sketch!

Angie Tieman on 8:07 PM CDT said...

This is sooo cute! Must get that Basic Gray paper! Love the liquid pearls for the frosting too, so yummy!! I'm so excited for your trip! But I don't know if my blog can survive without you! lol!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable. That paper is perfect with the cupcake image.

Rose Ann on 10:39 PM CDT said...

Yummy cupcake card!! I love that frosting!! Pretty papers too!!

Post a Comment