Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ruff Day?



I actually did the CC166 (Soft Sky, Pumpkin Pie & Ruby Red) the day OF the challenge! I usually run about a week late on these. But, of course I'm posting it the day after because when I was done with my card, we ate dinner, watched a movie-Death at a Funeral it was a tad bit slow at first but turned out to be quite HILARIOUS then last week's Grey's.

I used my Skoober creature image from Starving Artistamps Doodlefactory Collection and colored him with copic markers. My dp is DCWV glitter stack, in which I mimicked the circles with cardstock and added the Ruff Day sentiment (from A Little Love - SAB years ago) it just totally looks like Skoober had a bad day.
Since my DH loves these creatures I told him the card was for him but not really because he doesn't get to keep it. He sounded kinda sad at first but he said I should give it to someone who needs it. Of course he could have today; he's working so hard at his job trying to line things up for his absence when we're on vacation next week and woke up with a crink in his neck (a trip to the chiropractor was what he needed & got in at 5:00) At least Skoober made him laugh.
Pin It

12 comments on "Ruff Day?"

Unknown on 11:54 AM CDT said...

I love these stamps, I borrowed a few to stamp some images but am running low of the little guys.
They always crack me up.
Love this card, the colors are great.

Jennie Skaggs on 1:31 PM CDT said...

This card is wonderful. Love it. :) I have never heard of that movie. I have been finding if movies are slow...I want to turn them off. If a book is slow...I read the end to see if it is worth it. :) Jennie

Deb Wood on 1:34 PM CDT said...

This just makes me giggle! Too cute! Your poor DH, teasing him like that!! I think it's cool that he wanted it!

Unknown on 3:51 PM CDT said...

What a funny character! Great coloring with copics, BTW. I'm still getting the hang of using mine. I just stopped by to say "hi" to my friend and to read your devotional. Take care...Adela

Lee on 8:01 PM CDT said...

Awww..........Skoober....that's so cute and funny!!! I sure hope your hubby feels better and aren't you getting sooooooooooooo MAJORLY excited about your trip!!!!?????

Angie Tieman on 9:34 PM CDT said...

Super cute! I love this little guy and the paper you put with him!

Unknown on 10:03 PM CDT said...

How totally adorable and fun!! Great card Donna!

Carolyn King on 10:56 PM CDT said...

oh gosh--this is so cute and fun! Great job with that stamp!

Marilyn on 5:20 PM CDT said...

What a totally fun and adorable card Donna!! Such a cute little fella - love how you repeated the design of the paper in the circles too!!

Dawn Easton on 9:08 AM CDT said...

Oh my gosh, that image makes me giggle...so adorable Donna!

Melanie on 7:01 PM CDT said...

so fun and funky!

how funny, we watched Death at a Funeral on TUESDAY!

Rose Ann on 9:17 PM CDT said...

I love your coloring and how you added circles to continue the theme of your designer paper!! Sooo cute, Donna!! I hope your DH is feeling better too!!

Post a Comment