Sunday, January 11, 2009

An award & some Christmas Cards!


I received this nice award called 'The Marie Antoinette' a Real Person, a Real Award from Jenny at Craft Heaven along with a message that said she loved my blog.  Isn't that sweet?  Thank you, Jenny!  

and since it's never too late to share RAKs received (and the appropriate response for a blogger) I wanted to share with you the cards I received at Christmas!  The first one is from my sweet friend (who's like a mom) & customer Pam.  It's a miracle it got here since it didn't have postage on it (courtesy of her DH who she told needed postage-she ended up getting all of then returned for postage except mine).  Isn't it sweet? 

This cute snowman card is a Thank You/Christmas card from Sharri at iStamp4U who won my blog candy a few months ago.  Thanks Sharri!  I totally love the shine & sparkle on it!  

This adorable Coco card is from Rose Ann at Paper Delightz I am going to miss working alongside Rose Ann on the Starving Artistamps design team, she recently stepped down but of course we will always be friends!  

This adorable singing cuppie card is from Monika M.A.D. Stamper who is on the Taylored Expressions design team with me.  I love all the elements of this sweet card!!

This fun trio of cute Christmas tees is from the illustrator of the set, Melanie - Hands, Head & Heart.  Melanie and I are friends first and now we serve as Sr. Design team members for Gina K Designs.  
And last but not least is this sweet cheerful Sophia card from Jessie - Can You Say Addicted to stamps?  I totally love those fun buttons and all the layers, ribbon, brads (which Jessie definitely has a knack for adding to a card so that it's perfectly balanced & awesome!) 

I'm so blessed to call these ladies my friends!  
Pin It

3 comments on "An award & some Christmas Cards!"

Barbara Schram on 9:32 AM CST said...

Great RAK's for a great designer! I love looking at all your terrific mail! Hope you are doing well, Donna! Take good care!

Rose Ann on 12:29 PM CST said...

Congratulations on your award, Donna!! Great Christmas RAK's!!

Ila on 12:50 PM CST said...

Congrats on the well deserved Award Donna!! and the cards you recieved are all Gorgeous!!..Hugs, Ila

Post a Comment