Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Gina K Sneak Peek Day 1: Purses!


I'm excited to show you a sneak peek of Melanie's new set for Gina K Designs called, "The Best Things In Life" a wonderful sentiment set that will coordinate so well with all her sets, all Gina K sets and MORE! For my project, since I love purses, was to pair it with What's in Your Tin 2 and Rupa's Retro Boutique I used DCWV All Dressed Up stack fr an elegant look to match my cute purse stand.
Here is a close-up of the tin, the black glimmer ribbon & black pearls are from Taylored Expressions (it's nice to have colors other than white)

Here's a picture of the inside of the tin (sorry, this is a gift for me this time). I got the charm from my sister Deana when I visited in November, I think she got it on QVC, it's a purse charm. You hook it on your purse so you can chain your purse to your shopping cart to safeguard it from theft. Pretty neat, huh? It just came with the key charm & I found the trio of purses at Michael's on sale for $3.00-I thought it would be cute to add them. Now it's really a 'purse' charm!

There is another set for the sneak peek by Rupa called Perfectly Polished. Go check out the following blogs for more peeks, challenge contests and blog candy giveaways!

The Best Things in Life: Cammie, Donna, Emily, Erika, Jessica, Kurtis, Melanie, Theresa and Gina K

Perfectly Polished:Cindy, Erika, Jessica, Joanne, Kurtis, Mary, Melanie
The Release party is on Thu. Jan 22 7:00-10:00 CST for chat, challenges, prizes and MORE!
Pin It

19 comments on "Gina K Sneak Peek Day 1: Purses!"

Theresa Momber on 12:10 AM CST said...

Fabulous gift set, Donna! I love the monochromatic color scheme. Very dramatic!

Carolina on 12:13 AM CST said...

ADORABLE! I love your gifties so much!

Melissa Sauls on 1:13 AM CST said...

Oh my goodness, love your samples (as usual)! :) I wish I was half as creative as you...especially doing the 3d items!

Cat Tidwell on 5:37 AM CST said...

Awesome projects Donna! LOVE it! And I love purses too...almost as addicted to them as stamps, lol! This is too cute!

Tracey on 5:51 AM CST said...

This is fantastic!! Love these projects and the colour scheme!

Lee on 6:07 AM CST said...

Caaaauuuuteness!!! What a gorgeous gift that you totally deserve!!! Great idea too!!

Monika/Buzsy on 6:20 AM CST said...

Super cute set. Love the retro and B&W look. That purse stand is just the cutest. Nice pracelet.. :o) TFS!

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama on 6:53 AM CST said...

That's so awesome that both of us were thinking jewelry containers when we saw Rupa's set! I love your little tin! How clever!

Melanie on 7:03 AM CST said...

Gifts for yorself are TOTALLY COOL! ;)

great idea to add the purse charms to your purse keyholder (don't you love those things??) Awesome project!

Unknown on 7:16 AM CST said...

What a great idea!! I love this! That purse photo/cardholder is just adorable too!

Anonymous said...

Donna, I love everything about this! you are fantastic! My first thought was that those purses aren't a new set, I have that set! But then I saw what you did with it and I am in awe! How can I resist the new set now?????

emilymomto3boys on 8:10 AM CST said...

totally cute, Donna! What a cool gift!

Sharri on 8:48 AM CST said...

Donna, You are always coming up with such creative projects! I love it all!

Christi Flores on 9:10 AM CST said...

Wow Donna! This is fantastic!!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!!! I love gifts to yourself. I get them all the time... ;-)

Carolyn King on 11:19 AM CST said...

How cute. Glad you made something for yourself. Love the matching bracelet too!

Anonymous said...

Your set is awesome! I know a 16 year old who would love this set. :) Thanks for the idea.

Mary

Rose Ann on 9:57 PM CST said...

I LOVE your card and wonderful tin for the adorable charm bracelet!! Fabulous, Donna!!!

Cindy Lawrence on 10:28 PM CST said...

Just DARLING, Donna!!!! Who wouldn't love this sweet little gift set?!

Post a Comment