Thursday, January 29, 2009

CPS - Celebrating 100 sketches!


CPS is celebrating 100 sketches this week with sponsors giving away prizes at the end of the week! Yesterday's sponsor spotlight was Gina K so here is my card using the new set Polished to Perfection, illustrated by Rupa Shevde. I wanted to make this a spa card, to give to someone I feel needs to relax - to take time for themselves. There are so many ladies out there who take care of so many people in their lives, from work to home to church and back and rarely take the time to pamper themselves. This one's for you!! I skipped the middle panel to make my images all work and I'm real happy with how it turned out. This reminds me of all the times (to save $) I would make a date to pamper myself by getting out some candles, take a nice long bath, put lotion all over and polish my toenails. I haven't done it in a while, seems long overdue!

Here's a close-up of the sparkle from the Sakura glitter pen. I just love that thing! DP used is Basic Grey Bittersweet (robe, candles, tray & towels are paper-pieced) and images colored with peerless watercolors on Gina K Pure Luxury 80 lb cardstock. The chocolate pearls can be found at Taylored Expressions. If you play, you can win Asela's Framed Friends set! Now go stamp! Pin It

9 comments on "CPS - Celebrating 100 sketches!"

Alex on 9:58 AM CST said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Donna - love the soft, feminine colors and all the glittery details- just beautiful! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

jacque4u2c on 12:09 PM CST said...

Just beautiful! All the detail and such so awesome!

Rose Ann on 12:34 PM CST said...

This is beautiful, Donna..and such a great card for the sketch!! It's sure to be appreciated!!

retiredheather on 3:19 PM CST said...

Wow I love the card. The shimmer is beautiful
Hugs
Heather

Jessie/knightrone on 11:00 PM CST said...

This is totally cute!! I just love it!!

Carolina on 12:05 AM CST said...

Okay, really one word for this card - STUNNING! Love how you use DP girlie - the robe is darlin'!

Lee on 4:28 AM CST said...

Ohhhh what a relaxing and pampering card for sure!!! I love that glaze pen!!!

Corie on 8:22 AM CST said...

This is absolutely gorgeous

Melanie on 1:03 PM CST said...

LOVE this spa day!!

Post a Comment