Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Somebunny Loves You!


I think the week of Melanie's Blogaversary posts is over but when I emailed her to ask (since I had more cards to share) she said she'd still link anyone who was posting with her projects. Well, this was the first card I made for her week-long celebration but I had forgotten to take a picture of it!! I have had SO much fun playing with all of Melanie's animal sets but I have to say my favorite of all of them is Just so Hoppy! It happened to be her 2nd set, released last February and I was a stamping maniac during that month, nearly posting a card every single day to submit for her contest! After all, I'm pretty competitive at certain things (and a free set from her March release) was at stake! I was thrilled when she announced me the winner of her contest {if you're new to my blog, please read the post, it was so sweet} at the March Gina K release and read the following:

"There once was a stamper named Donna,
Who worked wonders with flora and fauna!
Thought "classic" her "thing"
But with Hoppys and bling,
Thinks outta the box when she wanna!"

Well, I brought back the Hoppy Bunny for my card today & paired her with the heart shaped cookie from Have a Cookie for a sweet Valentine's card!! The designer paper with hearts & paw prints is from DCWV Pet Stack. Are you convinced at the variety & value you get with her sets yet?? They are all so interchangeable and that is an aspect that appeals to me! Melanie you ROCK!
Melanie is giving away Gina K's Rectangle Greetings today on her blog & Theresa has a sample using her sets for you!
Pin It

7 comments on "Somebunny Loves You!"

Melanie on 12:07 AM CST said...

BWAHHHHHHHHHHH!! look at those hearst with the paw prints all over themm how perfect!! i love how he's holding the cookie!!! you rock!!
thanks for ALL your posts this week!!! HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Jessie/knightrone on 1:11 AM CST said...

This is fabulous too!! You are too talented!!! I still love that poem too, isn't Mel a sweetie!!

Lee on 1:29 AM CST said...

Ohhhh what a fun Valentine!!! Those hearts are so cute....I've got that Pet Stack...hmmmmmm........you've got me thinking now!! LOL

Monika/Buzsy on 8:11 AM CST said...

Congrats girl! You did it again! Love Melanie's little poem. :o) That bunny is sooo cute holding the heart. TFS!

Theresa Momber on 10:30 AM CST said...

Love, love, love that bunny holding a heart! You rock, my friend!

Barbara Schram on 11:27 AM CST said...

What a cutie card, Donna! LOVE the hearts and that poem is perfect! Take good care and hope you are having a great day!

Rose Ann on 3:00 PM CST said...

Melanie's bunny always makes me smile...and he's too cute with his big cookie!! I love the patterned papers, and your whole design, Donna!! (Super cute poem!)

Post a Comment