Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cupcakes rock my world!!


ok so today is Celebrate MFT day on SCS!  That means get out your MFT stamps & make a card!  Better yet - use MFT colors: pink, white & black!  I could do BOTH!  Especially since this is also a BIRTHDAY card for my blogging buddy Shannon - her birthday is on Jan 26.  Check out her post here if you want to participate to win some birthday blog candy!  You have until 11:59 p.m. on Jan 25th to enter!  

Onto the busy card I made!  I used Cupcake Flopsey, the conversation bubble from Daydreamer
'rock my world' from Hey Chica, the small cupcake from Icing on the Cake and party hat from Let's go for a Walk!  the Dp is from DCWV Rock Star stack.  The ribbon is from Taylored Expressions (love the black & white glimmer!) Lastly, stickles on all the cupcakes!
Pin It

5 comments on "Cupcakes rock my world!!"

Rose Ann on 9:46 PM CST said...

What an adorable birthday card!! Love that image and your fun papers!!

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!! **waving** Great card!! I've been craving cupcakes for weeks now. I may have to whip up a batch for Thursday.

Jessie/knightrone on 12:05 AM CST said...

This is so super cute!!!

Lee on 1:03 AM CST said...

This is just sooo cool with the starry dp!!! Deelishusssss cuppies!!!!

Christina Fischer on 9:15 AM CST said...

ACK! How fun is this?!? I love the way you combined the sets! :)

Post a Comment