Monday, January 19, 2009

Tote-ally Fantastic *(and Pink)*


I can't believe how long I've had my MFT set Tote-ally Fantastic & I am just now getting it inked up!!  This card was a ton of fun to make (probably because I love the set, I love purses, I love to paper-piece & I love the color PINK!) I used this week's WUW Challenge 11 (monochromatic card) and sketch challenge 64 MFTSC64.  

I used my new Basic Grey Bittersweet pad and nestabilities ribbon tags - all coloring done with Peerless watercolors.  

Pin It

16 comments on "Tote-ally Fantastic *(and Pink)*"

Unknown on 10:18 AM CST said...

What a beautiful card! TFS:)

Cat Tidwell on 10:22 AM CST said...

Gorgeous Donna! Love the coloring! I just cant get the hang of using those yet! LOL!

debra on 12:15 PM CST said...

Love everything about the card Donna it is beautiful and definately my type of card

Elaine A on 12:27 PM CST said...

Donna -

What a lovely and fun card. Great job!

Elaine Allen

Jody Morrow on 12:58 PM CST said...

WOW! That card is GORGEOUS and your coloring is GORGEOUS! WOW!

blah on 1:04 PM CST said...

I LOVE this one!!!!!!! I think you should send it my way for a closer look :-)

Jessie/knightrone on 1:06 PM CST said...

ACCKKK..it is TOTE-ALLY fantastic...hehehe!!

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! This is so cute!!!!!!! I'm loving the new Bittersweet paper. You did an amazing job...as usual! Hugs!!!

Marcea on 5:03 PM CST said...

wow, this is THE perfect card - love everything!!!!!
-x-

Tracey on 5:25 PM CST said...

This is a gorgeous card!! I just love the colours!

Alanna on 9:48 PM CST said...

What a great card. I absolutely adore the color pink and also love purses.

Lee on 10:17 PM CST said...

Ohhh the pinky pink window shopping is sooo up my alley!!!!!!

Melanie on 10:35 PM CST said...

those pieced bags are to die for!!

Kristine on 11:42 PM CST said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Can't WAIT to get my hands of some of that luscious Basic Grey Bittersweet!! :) It sure makes elegant handbags and clothing. SUPER JOB, Donna! :)
xx

Carolina on 12:19 AM CST said...

Donna - I swear, you never cease to amaze me...this is perfectly pink and beautiful!!!

Rose Ann on 9:58 PM CST said...

So gorgeous...and I LOVE your piecing!!

Post a Comment