Monday, January 5, 2009

MFT shares!!


I've had my Isabelle paper doll set for a while now and because of all the holiday stuff, I hadn't had a chance to play with her!  I made a simple but cute card using the OCC sketch for January, but flipped it on its side to accomodate her.  I used my Basic Grey Urban Prairie paper pad - this is also for the WUW challenge from 123108 called Puttin' on the Glitz to use 2 different bling items (square rhinestones on the main panel & copic atyou spica pens on her clothes, shoes (sorry you can't see that very well in my picture).  

Next up is my cute Cupcake Flopsey!  Isn't he the cutest?? I used the MFTSC62 sketch and My Mind's Eye Magnolia papers.  Glimmer ribbon (white) from Taylored Expressions.  

this one uses Target $1 spot paper from last Summer.  Better fix the dipping ribbon from the weight of the bling flower!  HA!  

gotta  jet!  going to John's co-worker's house for the Fiesta Bowl & have to stop by the store for some snacks & I just baked some cookies and I've only been home from work for one hour! phew!  catch ya later - have my last blogaversary share for Melanie to share!  
Pin It

5 comments on "MFT shares!!"

Jessie/knightrone on 9:16 PM CST said...

Super duper cute girl!!

Lee on 1:39 AM CST said...

The Flopseys sure are darling!! And the paper doll is just so fun!!! I bet you have allll kinds of ideas for her!!! LOL

Rose Ann on 9:42 AM CST said...

These are adorable, and I especially love the bunny!! Such pretty papers and fabulous coloring!!

Tracey on 3:29 PM CST said...

These are fantastic! So pretty!

Shirley on 6:51 PM CST said...

Your little lady is so cute and your bunny cards are so 'sweet'! I love the colors, the DP and the bling on the paper doll card and I really love the button on the one rabbit card too!

Post a Comment