Thursday, January 22, 2009

Gina K Sneak Peek Day 3: CuPcAkEs!!


I'm so excited to share with you a sneak peek of "Sweetest Blessings" illustrated by Mary Duffek for Gina K Designs! The sweet images in this set are so unique and well, let's just say stamping serendipity going on for me with my gift going to a sweet friend!! I can't spoil the WHOLE surprise now, can I?? I chose last week's SCS try a new technique challenge (origami box) for this cute box and dp used is from last SU! hostess set.

Close-up of the box. Pretty swirly opal liquid pearls on the cupcake & half-back pearls in the corners of the main panel. Sweet sentiment!!

Serendipity! I ordered the adorable strawberry-scented clay charm from Etsy & made a pink bracelet - so fun! Look how great the cupcake charm & image match! They both even have the same heart-shaped cherry on top! I promise you, I bought this charm WEEKS before I even saw this set! That, my friends is Stamping Serendipity! I'm sure my friend will adore this little gift. Shoot, I wish it was for me to keep (just kidding)! I completed the packaging by stamping the tissue the bracelet will be wrapped in.

Now go check out the other sneak peeks today! I'm sure they will all be awesome! See ya tonight at the release party! 7:00-10:00 CST


Tag Lines (One Free with 3) -
Jessica, Theresa, Erika, Emily, Gina K, Melanie

NEW!! Digital Paper -
Jessica, Theresa, Kurtis, Erika, Gina K, Mary, Melanie
Pin It

20 comments on "Gina K Sneak Peek Day 3: CuPcAkEs!!"

Carolina on 12:15 AM CST said...

Yummmmyyyyy!!! Love your card and you absolutely make the most adorable complete little packets! Don't blame you about not wanting to part with this beauty!

Hope John is feeling a little better and in not too much pain...hugs to you both!

Melanie on 12:43 AM CST said...

how adorable!! cupckae scented clay, are you kidding, sa-WEET!

Lee on 1:38 AM CST said...

Oooooo what a precious cupcake!!! And a scented charm??? I have got to go find those!!!! What a simply FANtabulous gift set!!!! I totally want to see your creative space when I visit and steal some of that mojo!!!! :)

Cat Tidwell on 3:54 AM CST said...

Oh wow Donna! What a gorgeous gift! I LOVE that box and the cupcake makes you want to lick the icing right off, looks so good! LOL! How neat to find that charm and then be able to put it with this set, too cool!

Kurtis on 6:28 AM CST said...

What a lovely project! The colors are so soft and pretty!

Anonymous said...

OMG....this is so CUTE!!!! It's funny...yesterday I was saying that I was bringing cupcakes to the party tonight...little did I know that this set existed. I can't wait to see what else you have to show us tonight! So excited!!!

Theresa Momber on 7:13 AM CST said...

Saaaaweeeet! Love your origami box, Donna!

Karen Motz on 7:53 AM CST said...

Donna, this is SUCH a pretty gift! She's one lucky friend. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Donna, can you tell me how you did the frosting on the cupcake. It is so smooth and swirly looking. Thanks.
djstamper2003 at yahoo dot com

Christi Flores on 9:08 AM CST said...

This is fantastic!! What an awesome treat!!!!

Tracey on 9:28 AM CST said...

Adorable Donna!!

Barbara Schram on 9:50 AM CST said...

Totally adorable, Donna! Love that cupcake charm! Hope you and hubby are doing well, and he is feeling better! Take good care!

Tamara on 10:05 AM CST said...

What a great gift package. I *love* when things work out like this and it all seems to fall into place at just the right time :)

Mary on 12:26 PM CST said...

Your set came out beautiful. I have never heard of Pretty liquid & half-back pearls it looks great on your cupcake.I absolutely love the bracelet that you made with the little cupcake charm. It is adorable.

Mary

Carolyn King on 12:37 PM CST said...

yummo--those cupcakes couldnt look any better!

Sharri on 8:12 PM CST said...

Donna, this is beautiful! Your friend is very lucky!

Maureen on 3:25 AM CST said...

LOVE the bracelet - that cupcake charm is adorable!

Rose Ann on 9:50 PM CST said...

I love your cupcake card and box!! Your frosting looks so yummy, and I love how you've used the box for your beautiful jewelry!!

Unknown on 7:09 PM CST said...

EEEK!!! This is SO Fabulous!!! Great job, Donna! I hope you are having a great time in Savannah!!

LeAnne on 2:40 PM CST said...

Adorable! What a great gift--lucky friend. The box is cute too!

Post a Comment