Wednesday, May 6, 2009

CAS13: Shopping Cuppie


CAS13 sketch

This week’s Clean and Simple challenge {CAS13} is a sketch and here is my card!  I used my Downtown Diva set by Stamp a Sweet Impression available at Taylored Expressions since some of my images in the set hadn’t been inked up yet.  Not sure why, but this layout & images screamed bright colors to me so I used Tempting Turquoise & Pink Passion with black accents for my card and finished it off with the funniest shopping sentiment, “people who may money can’t buy happiness don’t know where to shop”-HA! 

I guess I should admit I am not a real girly shopper in the traditional sense.  I don’t necessarily have to have the latest & greatest and I am definitely not a name brand type of gal.  I usually do my shopping when it’s absolutely necessary or I am super stressed out (beats eating?!) not so sure about that but what helps me control my spending is challenging myself to keep my $ as long as I can to earn interest & be happy with what I have!  I am blessed to be on some awesome design teams that send me free product and that helps me to save $ I would normally want to spend on the product I love!  Taylored Expressions is one of those for sure!  Did you check out the new release stuff yesterday?  Oh my – great stuff EVERY 5th of the month!!    

Have a ‘Sweet’ Day!   

Pin It

7 comments on "CAS13: Shopping Cuppie"

Christi Flores on 1:56 PM CDT said...

Now you sound like my kind of girl! LOL I am not a brand gal either-if I like it I like it. Doesn't matter if it's from Macy's or Walmart! LOL Your card is adorable!!!

Jodi Collins on 3:50 PM CDT said...

This just makes me smile Donna! The colors ROCK and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pop of black! Super fabu coloring too!!!

jacque4u2c on 7:53 PM CDT said...

This is just to much fun!

TinaStampsUp@aol.com on 7:51 AM CDT said...

Dona... this is so cute. I LOVE bright colors but rarely use them. Good on you!! Uhhhh I shop when I'm stressed to... versus eating... but trust me... the fat is still there!!! Darn it... gonna have to find a sale rack to put IT on! LOL

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 6:48 PM CDT said...

So adorable!

Rose Ann on 9:41 AM CDT said...

What a fun card and such cute images too!!

Carolina on 3:24 AM CDT said...

Yeay, you got a chance to play! Haven't had a chance to go through the entire gallery but will make sure to leave you some love there too! I'm soooo excited, you're almost here!!!

Post a Comment